Cigna once again returned as the proud sponsor of the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. This, the “premier” runDisney event of the year, is one of the largest marathon race weekends in America. Over 60,000 attendees participated in the 5K, 10K, half marathon, and marathon distances.
During this four-day event, dreams were set, health objectives achieved, and personal bests realized. Possibly the best end result? Motivating those on the sidelines to now set their own aspirational goals.
Power of Community
About Guest Contributor Donna Cantrell:
- Sports Medicine PT (weekend warriors, professional hockey players and everyone in between)
- Special Olympics PT Clinical Director FUNfitness, Healthy Athletes volunteer World Games NY ’84, Athens ’11, Los Angeles ’15, and USA Games ’14
- Autism School Board Trustee & Executive Secretary 2002- present
- Autism Speaks Volunteer Advocacy Ambassador
- Motivational speaker for autistic families; emcee for “An Evening with Temple Grandin.” (November 2016)