Many in the Disney community who have been planning their own trips for years think it’s silly to suddenly use a certified Disney Travel Specialist. They couldn’t be more wrong! Things at Disney have been changing so often lately that you would have to visit monthly to stay on top of everything that is offered.
The other problem many have is the over-abundance of Disney Travel Specialists that flood Facebook, Twitter, blog posts and every other form of social media available. Who do you choose? Should you get references? Will a TA really be a big help? When is the last time the TA has visited Disney? There are tons of questions you could ask.
I became a certified Disney Travel Specialist with Destinations to Explore/Destinations in Florida Travel. I am a Disney Travel Specialist because I love Disney. Not only do I love all things Disney – I love helping others plan a Disney vacation. I get just as excited as they do! I visit WDW approximately every 6 weeks and I read, read, read, everything that is announced.
I can help with all things Orlando – I am a graduate of Disney’s College of Knowledge for Travel Agents, The Orlando Travel Academy, Hyatt Hotels Travel Academy, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Specialist Program, SELL Family Travel Program and Vacations.Com certified to handle Universal Resorts and Parks. I can book vacations for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal Resorts.
Here is some of what I can offer:
- My services are always free
- I will always offer a free, no-obligation quote
- Personalized suggested itinerary for your trip
- I can make all your dining reservations
- I can make all your FastPass+ reservations
- I can make all reservations for special Disney events (Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Special dinners and events during Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – just to name a few)
- I can make special suggestions to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc., and order specialty cakes and/or celebrations
- I will always monitor your reservation to apply any discounts that may arise post-reservation to be sure you get the best possible price
- All my clients receive a $25 Disney Gift Card as a thank you prior to their trip
- Special gifts for the kids
If needed, I will stay on the phone with Disney all day to get you the trip you want! Why not give using a travel agent a try? You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a free-no-obligation quote! And, I will provide references upon request.
Whether you use my services, or the services of another agent for your Disney travels, be sure the agency is “EAR-Marked” by Disney!
Follow me on FACEBOOK