Guests who purchase a 2015 Walt Disney Travel Company package will begin to receive travel documents starting the week of Nov. 17, 2014 for Walt Disney World® Resort arrivals beginning Jan. 1, 2015. Updates to the 2015 documents include:
- Revised Look – The format has changed from Landscape to Portrait and now includes customized elements such as a page featuring information specific to your Resort hotel.
- Removal of Add-On Features – You will no longer receive vouchers to redeem additional components purchased in conjunction with your Walt Disney Travel Company packages, such as La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil and Richard Petty Driving Experience. The itinerary delivered with your final documents will include details on how to redeem the additional package components, along with associated terms and conditions.
- Disney Magical Extras Savings Card – You will receive a Walt Disney Travel Company Magical Extra Savings Card to redeem most of the Magical Extras available with their package. This card replaces all vouchers for Magical Extras with the exception of the following:
- Arcade Card – 100 game points (per package) at arcades located at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels
- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park – Two 1-Day admissions (per package)
- Walt Disney World Miniature Golf – Two admissions before 4 p.m., valid for Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses.
- Planet Hollywood® at Downtown Disney® West Side – $15 credit (per package) towards the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages, and a souvenir keychain (per package).
The vouchers for these experiences will also have a new look and will continue to include your reservation number, name and travel dates.