Disney Cruise Line has been offering land/sea packages forever. Now, Universal is too! Featuring Universal’s imaginative parks plus the world’s most innovative ships, including Oasis of the Seas ®, Allure of the Seas ® and Freedom of the Seas ®.
- 3/4-Night Bahamas or 4/5/7-Night* Eastern/Western Caribbean cruise onboard Royal Caribbean
- 3/4-Nights at Universal Orlando® Resort including hotel accommodations
- Unlimited admission** to Universal Studios Florida® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® during your stay
- Book a spectacular Universal Orlando® Resort hotel and enjoy exclusive theme park benefits you won’t get by staying anywhere else including Early Park Admission†† to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme parks open.
- All transfers between the Orlando airport, Universal Orlando® Resort and Port Canaveral***
Why should you book?
- Combine two great family vacations into one amazing journey
- One seamless vacation experience, we take care of everything!
- Save time and money compared to booking each separately
Royal Caribbean and Universal Orlando have relaunched their Land/Sea Packages Program.
Below are the highlights of the program.
- Only available on Port Canaveral sailings
- Enchantment (3 & 4 nights) (Sails Friday & Monday)
- Freedom (7 nights) (sails Sunday)
- Explorer (seasonal—Jan-March only) (5,6,9 nights) (departures vary)
- Only Universal On-site hotels are included in options for the land/sea packages
To find out more go to royalcaribbean.com/universal.