Disney’s Hollywood Studios closed to capacity on June 30th for the opening of Toy Story Land! Hollywood Studios hasn’t seen that much traffic in a super long time. Social media was over-loaded with ride through videos and images thanks to those who braved the crowds.
At noon on opening day, there was a 3 to 4 hour line to be allowed into the Toy Story Land area. Besides that, add on a 3.5 or more hour wait to get on one of the attractions. I would say Toy Story Land opening was a success!
From a roller-coaster ride named after Slinky Dog to a food area based on a lunch box, Toy Story Land will definitely be a hit!
For many of us that haven’t gotten there yet, but are planning to get there soon, let’s have a giveaway! A little extra Disney money for your visit to Andy’s backyard. Heck, even if you’ve already been there – you can enter too! You deserve to win if you braved those crowds!
- One winner will be awarded a $250 Disney Gift Card (e-gift card to be delivered via email)
- Winner will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
- All winning entries will be verified
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate
- Open to residents of the United States and Canada
- Giveaway starts on July 5 and ends at midnight on July 21
An Open Suitcase teamed up with these 9 Disney loving bloggers to bring you this giveaway:
- Post 50 RX
- The Creative Stay at Home Mom
- Redhead Baby Mama
- Motherhood & Beyond
- Oh Sweet Disney
- The Farm Girl Gabs
- Adventures in Familyhood
- Over the Top Mommy
- A New Dawnn