Overnight packages and event-only tickets are now on sale for the sixth-annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, Friday, October 30, and Saturday, October 31, at www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com and 1-888-828-8850.
A Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic causeway ticket offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 40 stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and wine from more than 30 wineries amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. Upgraded ticket options allow guests to enjoy access to a beer garden featuring a wide selection of craft beers and Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine. The event also includes hands-on experiences with the hotel’s chefs and certified beverage experts in a variety of food and beverage seminars.
Several overnight and multiple-night package options are available for the sixth-annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic and can be booked by phone at 1-888-828-8850:
- Package One, starting at $359, includes overnight accommodations and tickets to the outdoor festival for two
- Package Two, starting at $385, includes overnight accommodations, tickets to the outdoor festival and upgraded beer garden access for two
- Package Three, starting at $435, includes overnight accommodations, tickets to the outdoor festival, upgraded beer garden access and an interactive seminar experience for two
Individual ticket options are also available for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic and can be purchased at www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com (pricing is inclusive of tax and service fees):
- Advance-purchase, event-only tickets to enjoy unlimited tastings on the causeway are $105 per person
- Upgraded tickets, including unlimited tastings on the causeway and access to the beer garden, are $125 per person
- Beverage seminars are $45 per person, per class with the purchase of a causeway ticket
- Pasta making, sushi and sake, and cheese seminars are $60 per person, per class with the purchase of a causeway ticket
About the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
In the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel resides amongst the greatest theme parks and attractions in Central Florida. The hotel is located between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and nearby Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Magic Kingdom Park. Guests can discover 17 world-class restaurants and lounges, sophisticated guest rooms with Westin Heavenly Beds and the luxurious Mandara Spa. The hotel features five pools, two health clubs, tennis, nearby golf, complimentary transportation throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, the extended park hours benefit, where each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks is open extra time for guests to enjoy select attractions (Valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required) and Disney FastPass+ service, where guests can reserve up to 3 select theme park experiences up to 60 days in advance of their visit. The hotel can be reached at 800-227-1500, www.swandolphin.com or through Facebook at www.facebook.com/swananddolphin.