Holiday Specials from the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
Seven Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels in Central Florida,
Now Known as the “Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels,”
Offering Appealing “Holiday Rates” In November & December
… Special rates provide a great way to take in such events as
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Holidays Around The World at Epcot®,
and The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, and to experience
the newly-named, reimagined and transformed Disney SpringsTM and its new offerings
There is still time to make plans to experience the special events being conducted in the Walt Disney World® Resort in Central Florida this November and December, such as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom® Park, Holidays Around The World and Candlelight Processional at Epcot®, and The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. It is also the ideal time to check out the transformed and newly-named Disney SpringsTM, formerly known as the Downtown Disney® Area. The new name took effect September 29, 2015 in recognition of the transitioning to the one-of-a-kind, re-imagined Disney SpringsTM, which features new shopping, dining and entertainment venues for your enjoyment.
A great way to experience these events and new offerings is by taking advantage of the special “Holiday Rates” that are being offered from November 1-December 20, 2015 by the seven Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels, which are now known as the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels. In addition to their ideal location an easy walk to the shopping, dining and entertainment venues at Disney SpringsTM, these seven “Official Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels” also provide complimentary shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and to Disney SpringsTM.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Downtown Disney® Deals” booklet that features exclusive discounts and special offers from over 30 merchants in the Disney SpringsTM area for dining, entertainment and shopping. Among the many coupons featured in the booklet are discounts at Rainforest Café®, T-Rex CaféTM, Wolfgang Puck® Express, Steve Baker Caricatures, The LEGO® Store, Planet Hollywood®, House of Blues® Restaurant, Splitsville Luxury LanesTM, Bongo’s Cuban CaféTM, and Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop.
Available from November 1-December 20, 2015, the special “Holiday Rates” are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $69 per room, per night
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa – rates from $99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – rates from $119 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $116 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – rates from $95 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit the new website DisneySpringsHotels.com , specifically www.disneyspringshotels.com/holiday-sale-2015/ (or http://bit.ly/DSHoliday). The special rates are available November 1-December 20, 2015, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Special events at the Walt Disney World® Resort include:
- Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, presented by Chase® — September 25-November 16, 2015, atEpcot®
- The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights presented by Siemens – November 6, 2015-January 3, 2016, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – select nights November 8-December 18, 2015, at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Holidays at Disney SpringsTM – November 13-December 20, 2015, at Disney SpringsTM
- Holidays Around the World at Epcot® – November 27-December 30, 2015, at Epcot®
- Candlelight Processional – November 27-December 30, 2015, at Epcot®
Taking advantage of the special hotel rates also will enable you to enjoy such other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels as:
- Disney tickets available to purchase at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Well underway in its transformation, Disney SpringsTM already has many new offerings that are already open, including the upscale waterfront restaurant The Boathouse (from the creator of T-Rex CaféTM and Rainforest Café®), Morimoto Asia restaurant, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, a dozen new shops, Exposition Park (home to four Disney-owned food trucks), and a new parking garage with 4,000 spaces.
Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) is a consortium of seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels that includes: the stylish B Resort & Spa, opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and American Q signature restaurant; the 18-story, 325-room Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, overlooking Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offering two restaurants, lounge, and wireless internet; Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, offering 1,014 guest rooms and suites, three pools, tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts, five restaurants/lounges and a full-service spa; the luxurious and spacious 229-suite Doubletree Suites by Hilton, the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area;Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, walking distance to Disney SpringsTM and the only Disney SpringsTM resort offering Extended Theme Park Hours; the Holiday Inn Orlando, the only Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort Area and featuring elegant rooms with modern Florida décor; and Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, featuring 626 guest rooms (which each feature a refrigerator), the Oasis Aquatic Playground with two pools and interactive water features, and six dining options.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney SpringsTM area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .