I received the SwageU EVO Headphones (#SwageU_EVO) free of charge for purposes of this review. All opinions are my own.
I love new gadgets – don’t you? What I love the most about this particular set of headphones is the ability to connect to two devices at the same time. Being offered hands-free dialing while shopping is the next major plus! With a standby time of up to 150 hours I found I used these headphones all day with no worry.
These are definitely high quality headphones that I can use around the house, shopping or working out. Always having my hands full seems to be a huge problem for me so using this headset has been a blessing. Connecting to my devices couldn’t have been easier. Phone in a different room – no problem. When I receive a call, the headphones vibrate around my neck and I can answer directly from the headset, adjust the volume, and end the call without ever running to the other room for my phone. The headphones are lightweight and comfortable. The biggest issue I have with the headphones is keeping them away from my daughter so they don’t disappear on me!
- The SwageU EVO Bluetooth headphones’s ergonomic design provides a comfortable curved fit.
- The sleek and simplified profile of the EVO Bluetooth Headset makes it easy to take a call or switch between your tunes on the go.
- Discover a rich listening experience on the SwageU EVO Wireless Headphones with the power of aptX technology.
- With the SwageU EVO Bluetooth Headphones connect to two devices simultaneously and switch quickly between your calls and music.
- 1 Year Warranty
- ARV $99 – Introductory Price of $59.99
Here’s an opportunity to win a set of your own: This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S., 18 years of age and over. The giveaway begins today, July 28 and will end at 11:59 p.m. on August 6.