Epcot will be GROOVIN’ this June and July with the return of the Sounds Like Summer concert series. From June 7 to July 25, the America Gardens Theater will once again rock out with some of the world’s hottest tribute bands.
This year’s lineup includes: (Entertainment and times subject to change)
- June 7-13: DSB – A Tribute to Journey
- June 14-20: 2U – A Tribute to U2
- June 21-26: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot – A Tribute Billy Joel Show
- June 27 – July 4: Don’t Look Back – A Tribute to Boston
- July 5-11: Fire & Ice – A Tribute to Pat Benatar
- July 12-18: Stayin’ Alive – A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- July 19-25: Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles
The Sounds Like Summer concerts are included with regular Epcot admission. Show times are 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. daily.
All the concert series at Epcot – Sounds Like Summer, Eat to the Beat during Wine and Dine Festival and Garden Rocks Series during Flower and Garden Festival are great shows that should never be missed if you are visiting Epcot. I love to get some food, find a seat and enjoy the show!