“Savor the Savanna” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Offers Private Tour, Exclusive Viewing and African-Inspired Culinary Delights
As the sights and sounds of the savanna come to life at dusk in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, visitors to the theme park now have the opportunity to experience them in an up-close-and-personal way with the new “Savor the Savanna” tour. This premium offering affords guests a private two-hour safari trek through the 110-acre Harambe Wildlife Reserve, with a spectacular world of creatures, such as gentle giraffes, playful wild dogs and regal lions, roaming about.
The leisurely pace and a knowledgeable Harambe guide help to ensure no one misses the array of exotic animals in a variety of unique habitats. The safari vehicle will stop frequently for the best wildlife viewing and photo opportunities, and the guide will point out fascinating facts along the way.
A highlight of the adventure is a stop for dinner at an exclusive viewing area. Here, guests will enjoy a selection of regional beers, wines and specialty drinks and savor African-inspired tapas, right in the middle of the breathtaking savanna. It’s a bounty of flavors bursting with delectable tastes and textures.
After the journey, guests will receive a special keepsake memento of their unforgettable evening to take home.
Cost for this exclusive experience, which is limited to a maximum of 12 participants, is $169 per person. Each participant must be at least eight years old, and valid theme park admission is required. Reservations can be made by called (407) 939-7677 – (407) WDW-TOUR
Know Before You Go
- Savor The Savanna: Evening Safari Experience features a ride in a rugged safari vehicle over an open savanna teeming with wildlife.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure; heart, back or neck problems; motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not participate.
- Guests must be at least 8 years of age to participate in this experience.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a participating adult (18 years of age or older).
- This experience requires Guests in ECVs to transfer into an available wheelchair to participate in the tour.
- Please arrive on time and allow approximately 10 minutes for the walk from the turnstiles at the front of Disney’s Animal Kingdom park to the Harambe area check-in location.
- This excursion occurs rain or shine, with the exception of severe weather or lightning.
- Tour itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice.
- You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.
- Valid theme park admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom park is also required and is not included in the price of this tour.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please keep a valid form of identification on hand at all times to verify your age.
Walt Disney World Resort offers many tours to fit every family’s wants and budget too!