This post contains affiliate links. Click HERE to read our full affiliate disclosure.
There is no doubt about it that buying souvenirs on your Disney vacation can add LOTS OF MONEY to your bottom line. There really is no cheap way to do Disney. Every little thing adds up. Every little thing costs so much more than buying it elsewhere.
Save on Disney Souvenirs
There are lots of ways to save money on Disney souvenirs and one of my favorite ways is to not buy them at Disney!
I have gotten into the habit of buying before I go. I buy t-shirts, bags, toys – whatever I think my grandchildren will be happy with, before we head to Walt Disney World. I pack those things away in my bag and each day of our trip they get something new. I usually save an enormous amount of money this way.
What Should I Buy in Advance for Disney?
The short answer is: As much as you possibly can! Clothes, tote bags, toys, purses, autograph books – you name it – you can find it on Amazon and in some cases for half the cost of purchasing the same item at Disney.
Simply log into Amazon and put Disney Items in the search bar. Last time I looked, Amazon offered close to 45,000 Disney items in various categories! [maxbutton id=”4″ ]
You can start shopping here: [maxbutton id=”4″ ]
Compare the cost of t-shirts from Amazon vs. one of the shops in the Magic Kingdom and you’ll quickly realize you get much more for your money shopping before you set out for WDW.
T-SHIRTS – you can save about $10 per shirt buying in advance on Amazon. Luggage and jewelry are other areas that you can find at a great savings.
Here are just a few examples of how you can save!
- Disney travel tote bags – Choose print: Mickey & Minnie Mouse; Star Wars or Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy & Pluto
- Top zip closure, inner zip pocket, double shoulder straps, polyester canvas
- Tote bag is sized for the Amusement Parks, beach, travel, shopping and everyday use
- Approximate measurements: 18″ x 12″ x 4″ with 11″ strap drop
- Polyester canvas – wipe down or hand wash to clean
Similar tote bags in the parks average around $35. This bag on Amazon: $21
- 2 Drawstrings Each Measure Approximately 14″ X 10″
- Each Drawstring Has Two Backpack Strings
- Bag Is Made Of A Durable Nylon Material
- Super Cute Picture Of Mickey Mouse In Front Of Bag
- Black And Gold
Drawstring bags in the parks average around $20. These bags on Amazon: $9.47 for 2
- Loungefly Mickey Mouse All Over Print Faux Leather Zip Around Wallet
- Faux leather shell, fabric lining, zipper around 3 sides
- Wallet measures 8.5″ x 4.5″ x 1″
- Inner zipper coin pouch, slots for cash, receipts and up to 8 cards
Loungefly wallets in the parks and on ShopDisney are $50. Available on Amazon for $37.
- 65% cotton/35%polyester
- Minnie Mouse peeking out of pocket, Pocket and sleeves are contrast color
- Junior/teenage sizing; runs smaller/slimmer than women’s sizing
- Officially Licensed
Character t-shirts in the parks start at $25, with some as high as $39.99. This particular shirt is available on Amazon for $14.50.
- Official Licensed Disney Minnie Mouse Sterling Silver Necklace
- Crafted in Pink Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver with Sparkling Cubic Zirconia Stones
- Gift box included making it perfect for all gift giving occasions for ladies, including daughters, sisters, granddaughters or nieces including birthdays, graduation, Christmas, holidays, Valentine’s Day or just for someone special.
This particular necklace is $99 in the parks. On Amazon: $49.99! That’s half the price!
- Fixed 3-digit combination lock
- Fun Disney print with shiny finishing and matching colour lining
- Elegant vertical ridges
- Spinner 65 Alfatwist: 45,5 x 27,5 x 65 cm – 62,5 L – 3,40 kg
- Matches perfectly with the American Tourister Urban Groove Disney Polka Dot collection
The American Tourister luggage pieces at the parks start at $120. Lots of different designs and sizes available on Amazon starting at $100.
- Many colors and styles available. Suitable for children and adults.
- Whole headband dimension is 9.4″(24 cm) wide, 7.9″(20 cm) tall. Bow dimension is 4.5″(11.5 cm) wide, 3.1″(8 cm) tall.
- Excellent handmade material with exquisite workmanship. Comfortable to wear.
- Tight sequins on the front and back
Sequin ears in the parks cost $29.99. You can buy them on Amazon for $12!
HAPPY SOUVENIR SHOPPING!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you’ll visit again real soon . . . . Janice B