Quiet Cove PoolReserved exclusively for guests 18 and older, the Quiet Cove Pool and Cove Bar on the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream is a retreat for adults to sunbathe, swim and enjoy a poolside cocktail. Quiet Cove Pool features a series of connected circular pools with varying depths. Guests also can splash up to Cove Bar, which is part of the pool, to enjoy a refreshing beverage. (Todd Anderson, photographer) CELEBRATION, Fla. – Aboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream, guests age 18 and older can enjoy secluded places and pampering – plus nighttime entertainment venues just for adults. Add fine dining, a deluxe spa, tranquil private pools, secluded sundecks and a comfy café, and the result is a vacation full of ways adults can indulge, unwind, relax and rejuvenate themselves in exclusive areas. Escape… Europa (Disney Fantasy) and The District (Disney Dream) are nighttime entertainment areas featuring sophisticated bars and lounges, a playground for grownups that transports adult guests to a world that’s all their own. The array of experiences stimulates all the senses – with each venue presenting a unique design, look, feel, sounds and palate-pleasing delights. All venues are interconnected and convey a sense of discovery as guests move throughout the areas. Europa and The District, located on Deck 4 aft, are open exclusively to guests age 18 and older. Europa venues include:
- La Piazza – lounge inspired by stylish Italian plazas, complete with a bar inspired by a carousel, Venetian masks and a classic Vespa
- Skyline – a chic, metropolitan “sky bar” with changing views of stunning European skylines
- O’Gill’s Pub – a rollicking Irish bar with modern-day twists
- Ooh La La – an elegant room inspired by a French boudoir
- The Tube – a vibrant metropolitan club reminiscent of swinging London
The District venues include:
- District Lounge – sophisticated, relaxed area featuring live piano music and entertainment
- 687 – warm, welcoming and casual – a modern interpretation of a traditional pub
- Pink – an elegant and upscale cocktail lounge serving champagne and top-shelf libations
- Skyline – a chic, metropolitan “sky bar” with ever-changing views of stunning city skylines
- Evolution – inspired by the evolution of the butterfly, a dynamic, contemporary nightclub
- 17 private treatment rooms – offering a menu of luxurious spa treatments and services such as massages, body wraps and facials.
- Rainforest – offering the benefits of steam, heat and hydrotherapy combined with the power of aromatherapy to relax the mind and body. Specialized areas include a steam bath, steam room, tiled sauna and aromatic showers evoking everything from a waterfall to tropical rain to a refreshing mist. Guests can relish Rainforest’s calming ocean views while reclining in heated mosaic tile relaxation chairs, or lounge outside in a whirlpool hot tub on the private teak deck.
- Two lavish couple’s spa villas – for the ultimate indulgence, the villas feature an indoor spa treatment suite connected to a private outdoor verandah with personal whirlpool hot tub, shower and a plush, double lounge chair.
- Ocean-view gym – a nearly 2,500-square-foot gym with state-of-the-art exercise equipment and complimentary group classes such as yoga, Pilates, aerobics, stretching and spinning.
- Adults can soak up the sun and bask in warm tropical breezes at the Quiet Cove Pool on Deck 11. Quiet Cove Pool, a multi-level pool with varying depths from a six-inch deep sunbathing pool to a four-foot plunge pool, features the ultimate “watering hole”: Cove Bar is a part of the pool.
- Satellite Sun Deck (Disney Fantasy) includes a water feature called Satellite Falls, a circular splash pool with benches and a gently falling rain curtain that provides cool comfort. Around this upper deck, adult guests can soak up the sun in loungers or relax in the shade under a canopy.