So – what are you doing for your next vacation? Have you thought about taking a cruise? On a cruise, you can sail away from all your worries, relax by the pool or on an island, shop, see shows, and visit unbelievably beautiful destinations.
- Pick between many different sailings to many different destinations. Pick the dates that fit best for your family and the ports that will make them the happiest. Endless possibilities!
- Multiple destinations in one vacation, without moving hotels and only unpacking once. Cruises offer such a wide variety of ports with multiple stops. From the time you get on-board and unpack you just have to sit back and then wake up in a new spot each day. On a cruise, you unpack once and your floating hotel takes you from city to city or from island to island.
- Cruises are all inclusive. Food, entertainment and destinations all rolled into one vacation. No stress of deciding what or where to eat. No going through endless tour guides to find the best restaurants. Cruises offer great value for your vacation dollar because the fares include nearly everything you’ll need for a fantastic trip: food, accommodations, daytime and evening entertainment and transportation between travel destinations. We regularly see cruise deals on mainstream cruise lines for under $100 per person, per night, which is astonishingly cheaper than you’d spend on land for a hotel, dinner and a show. On some lines, kids even sail free or at discounted rates when sharing a cabin with two adults. Looking for luxury? Upscale lines are even more inclusive, with alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, gratuities, shore tours, onboard spending credits, and even flights often bundled into the base price.
- Cruise vacations can often be really, really reasonable. Last minute deals offer the best savings with many cruise lines offering specials within 30-60 days of sailing in order to fill the ships.
- You can choose a cruise that best fits your travel party. Couples, families, seniors – there’s a cruise for almost every group of individuals. Many cruises are very family friendly. From tots to teens, grandparents to grandkids, family cruises are fun for all ages. If you’re struggling to find a vacation that your 5-, 10- and 15-year-olds will all love — and that has adult activities, too — ships now have extensive kids’ facilities, split by age. Teens have their own cool hangouts, far away from the play areas for the little ones (and certainly a nice distance from parent-friendly pools and bars). How can you not love a trip that features video games and swimming pools, while offering time for families to be together at dinner or onshore excursions? And parents can even sneak in a romantic dinner alone, by taking advantage of late-night hours in the kids’ club.
The best reason I can think of – You deserve it. You work hard – so does your family. Why not sail away, reconnect and enjoy each other?