- ¼ cup frozen Organic Raspberries
- 2 whole frozen Organic Strawberries
- ½ cup Organic Orange Juice
- Chilled Champagne
No need to use Organic – your local store brand works well. Fresh strawberries and raspberries during the summer also take this to an entirely BETTER level! If making for a group, purchase a bottle of champagne. I keep the small single serve bottles of champagne on hand to make this treat for myself.
- Add Orange Juice to glass.
- Add whole frozen Raspberries and Strawberries.
- Fill remainder of glass with chilled champagne (should be 1/3 to ½ parts champagne).
- Serve immediately.
Personally I prefer mushing up the fruit and then garnishing with a whole strawberry. I think the mushed fruit gives it a much better flavor.