Labor Day weekend guests can celebrate Orlando’s only boutique Irish festival with authentic Irish cuisine and beverages and a memorable long weekend of top Irish talent, including award-winning bands and performances by the Raglan Road Dancers. Our Celtic face painters will also be available to add glitz and glamor to the Hooley.
This year’s events will feature;
- Scythian – a headliner on the Celtic festival circuit and equally at home in rock venues – the band have just released a new album, “Jump at the Sun” to celebrate 10 years.
- Drops of Green – an exciting new ballad group from the heart of Ireland. With their unique and fresh take on Irish music, they have already begun to make a name for themselves in Europe and the USA.
- The Raglan Rebels – Ireland’s best up-and-coming young band with traditional and modern songs and ballads.
- The Brayzen Heads – This multi-talented Irish duo on guitar and banjo perform at Raglan Road regularly putting their own spin on traditional Irish and modern music.
- The West Coast Trio – from Connemara, playing traditional and contemporary Irish songs on accordion, flute and guitar with plenty of reels and jigs.
- The Raglan Road Dancers plucked from the cast & stages of the world’s greatest Irish dance shows will be performing throughout the Hooley.
- From Roots to Riverdance: Families are invited to participate in our Irish Dance Workshops “From Our Roots to Riverdance,” led by renowned Irish dancer and choreographer Ronan McCormack of the original Riverdance cast from Saturday through Monday of the Hooley at 6pm.
- The Great Irish Ceili – Guests can also kick up their heels during structured set dancing called the Ceili (kay-lee) Saturday through Monday of the Hooley from 3- 5pm. Ronan & The Raglan Road Irish Dancers will be on hand to guide you along!
“A Knights Brunch”
On Sat. Aug 30 Raglan Road will host “A Knights Brunch”. Cheer the Knights to victory as UCF take on Penn State live from Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland. Watch the game on our big screen TV’S and enjoy the best brunch this side of the pond. Face painters will be on hand to adorn fans with Knights emblems or other choice motifs, and the restaurant will be decked out in UCF decor. Guests can tuck into a variety of our tasty brunch dishes & or try one of our wonderful brunch cocktails from our Rollicking Raglan Brunch menu. Brunch will be available Sat. & Sun. of the Hooley.
- Sat Aug 30th: “A Knights Brunch” 8.30am – 3pm.
- Sun Aug 31st: 11am – 3pm
The four day party kicks off Friday August 29 at 4pm and continues through midnight Monday Sept 1st. Performances begin at 4 pm. Friday, August 29 and at noon Saturday, August 30 through Monday, Sept. 1 and continue throughout each day and night. No Cover Charge.