Laissez les bons temps rouler at Pardi Gras at The Pointe
Free Mardi Gras-themed event Friday, March 1, 2024
Pardi Gras Pointe Orlando – Mark your calendars for Friday, March 1st, from 7 PM to 10 PM, because this ain’t your kid’s finger-painting fiesta. We’re talkin’ beads flyin’ faster than confetti on Bourbon Street, live music hotter than a Tabasco habanero, and a DJ droppin’ beats to make your inner flamingo strut its stuff.
Pardi Gras Pointe Orlando
Experience the thrill of New Orleans at The Pointe as it comes alive with music and costumed revelers at Pardi Gras. The new event, created for grown-ups who know how to let loose and have fun, is happening at Pointe Orlando on International Drive on Friday, March 1, 2024, from 7 to 10 p.m.
- A live band with Zydeco tunes that’ll get your toes tappin’ to funky beats
- The resident DJ will be mixin’ the hottest tracks to keep the Pardi going between sets.
- Beads, beads, and more beads. Catch ’em if you can.
- Strike a pose in the photo booth with your krew and capture the memories of this epic night to make all your friends FOMO.
- Need some garb? Deck out your own Mardi Gras-themed umbrella to get in the spirit!
- Food and drink specials are available from all the bars and restaurants at The Pointe.
So put down your grown-up responsibilities, grab your best friends, and your most outrageous Mardi Gras spirit, because Pointe Orlando’s about to get lit!
This Pardi for grown-ups is FREE! That’s right, no cover charge, no stuffy dress code (unless you wanna channel your inner Mardi Gras royalty, we won’t judge), just pure fun for anyone who knows how to let loose.
About Pointe Orlando
Pointe Orlando is located at 9101 International Drive, just a short drive from Orlando’s major theme parks, and across the street from the Orange County Convention Center. Pointe Orlando is a unique dining and entertainment destination with more than 20 venues including an eclectic mix of award-winning restaurants, bars, and edutainment options to provide unforgettable experiences day and night. Fondly referred to as The Pointe, it’s playtime for adults, with or without the kids. So, whether for a solo outing, a family get-together, or a night out, there’s never a dull moment at The Pointe.
Pointe Orlando is owned and operated by Brixmor Property Group, a leading owner and operator of more than 380 high-quality, open-air centers across the nation.
Stay social @pointeorlando on Instagram, Facebook, and X/Twitter and @ThePointeOrlando on TikTok, with #GetToThePointe #PointePardiGras