New Dining Experience Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios ~ Club Villain
Dancin’ and Chillin’ with the Villains! In January, 2016 (the 16th) a villains themed dining experience will be hitting Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The new experience, “Club Villain” will be located in the new Sunset Showcase theater and will be offer ghoulish food and drinks for you to enjoy while you mix and mingle with the Disney Villains.
According to information on the Walt Disney World website:
This spellbinding evening features decadent New Orleans delicacies like tender beef striploin rubbed with herbes de Provence, Voodoo sticky “pig wings” with citrus gremolata and spicy shrimp sautéed with Andouille sausage, tomato, okra and onions over creamy polenta.
Trick or treat yourself to fiendish cocktail concoctions—specialty alcoholic drinks plus beer and wine—hilarious stage-show numbers and up-close encounters with Disney’s most dastardly doomsday divas. Mix and mingle with mysterious Maleficent, hilarious Queen of Hearts, the delirious Evil Queen and the always fur-fetched Cruella De Vil—and wicked jams from our house DJ!
Tickets to Club Villain can be purchased for $99 per person, tax and gratuity included. Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 90 days in advance, either by booking online here or by calling (407) 939-3463.
- Separate admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required, and is not included in the price of this package.
- Club Villain will be offered on select evenings only. Please check the booking calendar for specific dates and times, as operating hours may vary.
- This event will offer banquet style seating, so you may be seated with other parties.
- Entertainment is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may NOT be redeemed for this event.