Everyone loves a Disney or Mickey Mouse themed treat to add some extra magic to even a simple breakfast or after school snack.
Nothing could be easier than these Mickey Cinnamon Rolls! The best part is you can change the holiday or celebration theme just by changing the sprinkles you use.
There are all sorts of sprinkles available in stores: birthday, different colors, Christmas, 4th of July, Valentines, Easter and on and on and on . . . You can change the theme of your cinnamon rolls just by changing the sprinkles you use!
You are only limited by your imagination! Get creative! DisneyBound your Cinnamon Rolls! Red, yellow and black for Mickey – turquoise and gold sprinkles for Jasmine from Aladdin – light blue and white for Frozen!
Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
• 1 Grand Cinnamon Roll
• 2 Standard Size Cinnamon Roll
• Themed Sprinkles
• Frosting (included in cinnamon roll package)
1. Place the grand cinnamon roll on a baking sheet.
2. Place two standard sized cinnamon rolls on each side of the grand.
3. Pinch together. These will be the Mickey ears.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle away!
6. Serve & enjoy!
Look for the “Print” button below to print out this easy to do treat recipe!
- One package Grand's Cinnamon Rolls
- Two packages standard size Cinnamon Rolls
- Frosting (included with cinnamon rolls)
- Place the Grand Cinnamon roll on baking sheet
- Place two standard size cinnamon roll as ears (one on either side of Grand)
- Pinch to keep together
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350°
- Sprinkle Away!
Use colored or themed sprinkles to decorate. Use your imagination!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
AnOpenSuitcase.com offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. The information comes from online calculators. Although we attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients you use.
I’ve always loved a good Disney themed recipe. Here are just a few more:
Do you have a favorite Disney themed recipe you would like to share?