Grand Opening Weekend March 18-19
Something sweet is coming to Pointe Orlando on International Drive, the heart of Orlando’s tourist and convention district. New-to-market JoJo’s ShakeBAR is the next-generation restaurant and bar serving 80s and 90s nostalgia, diner fare, hand-crafted cocktails, decadent desserts, and of course, its over-the-top Biggie Shakes.
- Reservations are now available on OpenTable
- Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. – midnight
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- IG: @jojosshakebar, FB: @jojosshakebarorlando, T: @jojosorlando, #JoJosOrlando
- JoJo’s is named after Robbie’s daughter.
- The coffee program is not coincidentally named Cup of Jo.
- The first ever JoJo’s opened in Chicago on Feb. 28, 2019.
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Orlando is the first location in Florida.
The modern, yet familiar, diner experience is grounded in nostalgia and focuses on creative desserts and elevated diner favorites. JoJo’s invites friends and families to transport back to the 80s and 90s with vintage tongue-in-cheek details and nods to Central Florida’s iconic attractions, famous faces, and world-class hospitality with a custom mural on an entire wall of the restaurant.
JoJo’s isn’t like other diners. The focus is the specialty cocktail program, a very pointed whiskey selection, and the best two draught beers around that rotate seasonally. Spirits may be added to all shakes and hot chocolates such as BACARDÍ rum, Jameson Irish whiskey, and Kahlúa® coffee liqueur to name a few.
Guests may opt for a center table to dine under JoJo’s signature glittering disco ball as bright pink neon clouds ‘drip’ from the ceiling, grab a seat at the Pastry Bar and enjoy a swing-out stool while watching JoJo’s chocolatiers dip gourmet treats, or stop by the walk-up window for treats on the go.
JoJo’s ShakeBAR nostalgic 80s and 90s-themed diner will wow kids while sparking childhood memories for adults. JoJo’s has something for everyone with a full menu of diner classics and extravagant desserts, including salads, gluten-free, and vegan options. But don’t be fooled – JoJo’s is no place for a diet. A few of JoJo’s most popular snacks, sandwiches, and suppers include:
- JoJo’s Fries – crispy waffle fries, piled high and smothered in a four-cheese blend, topped with applewood bacon, and sour cream and chives
- Windy City Smash Burger – two Angus beef patties, piled high with Chicago-style toppings including American cheese, onion, tomato, relish, pickle, Sport Pepper, and mustard on a sesame Brioche bun
- Triple Dog Dare You – Three mini Chicago-style hot dogs, onion, tomato, relish, pickle, Sport Pepper, celery salt and mustard
- The Reuben – the perfect deli throwback with lean corned beef, sauerkraut, melted Swiss, and 1000 island served on marble rye
Get Lucky Shake with Andes mint shake, shamrock sugar cookie, pot of gold donut hole, chocolate pretzel and candy ribbon. Plus, several other St. Patrick’s Day themed hot chocolates, shots, cocktails and candy jars. Available for a limited time.
Boozy Brunch served Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. with signature favorites including chilaquiles, baked French toast, smoked brisket hash, served on a bed of crispy hashbrowns with roasted bell peppers, cheesy cheddar cheese, brisket smoked to perfection, all topped off with a delicious fried egg. Plus, for an extra twist, try the pancake house shot with Jameson, butterscotch, orange juice, and bacon.
I was able to get a sneak peak at JoJo’s and here is what I think!! Don’t miss it! You won’t be disappointed. Whether you’re an Orlando local or just visiting the area JoJo’s ShakeBAR definitely serves up great and delicious classics – the Mac & Cheese is incredible!
Everything I sampled was over-the-top delicious. The menu definitely offers a different spin on some favorites. The portions are large because JoJo’s ShakeBAR is definitely not the place to visit if you’re on a diet!
I was pleased to learn that all of their fabulous cocktails can also be made as a mock-tail!
I’m looking forward to trying JoJo’s brunch because who wouldn’t want a Pancake House Shot?
I highly recommend a visit the next time you are heading out to eat – you won’t be disappointed!!