Did you know that the Holiday Inn Orlando at Disney Springs is an official Walt Disney World Resort? Yes, it is!
So what exactly does being an official Walt Disney World Resort mean? It means that if you stay there, you can get almost the same benefits of staying at an on-site Disney resort. But guess what? Almost the same benefits but at a fraction of the cost!
Official Walt Disney World Hotel Benefits
Guests staying at Holiday Inn Orlando at Disney Springs receive exceptional benefits for staying at an Official Walt Disney World Hotel.
- Extra Magic Hours Benefit – enjoy extra time in the parks as part of your stay at an Official Walt Disney World Hotel.
- Disney FastPass+ – plan your Disney vacation up to 60 days in advance!
- Shuttle Service – depart every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, with scheduled service to two Disney Water Parks and the Disney Springs Area. Shuttles operate during normal park operating hours and select special events.
- Minnie Van Service – personal ride service available to take to and from the hotel from any location within Walt Disney World.
- On-Site Disney Store – located in the atrium lobby allowing guests to purchase memorable souvenirs
- Disney In-Room Celebrations – surprise your children or special someone with a custom Disney gift basket or floral bouquet
- Souvenir Delivery – arrange to have park souvenirs delivered to your hotel instead of carrying them around with you all day. Simply tell the retail clerk during time of purchase and arrangements will be made quickly and easily.
- Prime Disney Location – within walking distance to Disney Springs.
- Advance Dining Reservations – and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
- Disney Springs Deals Booklet – distributed at check-in, featuring exclusive discounts and specials, valued at over $300 dollars with discounts on dining, entertainment and shopping.
- Disney Golf Benefits – enjoy exclusive benefits from Disney’s four award-winning golf courses.
If you’re like me and just LOVE Disney Springs, the Holiday Inn Orlando at Disney Springs is just a hop, skip and a jump away – just a short 8 minute (0.4 mile) walk from the hotel!
Newly Renovated Rooms
The renovated rooms feature updated, contemporary furniture, mattresses and fixtures, 49″ to 55″ TV’s, free microwaves, free mini-refrigerators, Keuri Coffee Makers, and iHome alarm clocks.
The Grab and Go is a great spot for snacks and simple cafe items. The Grab and Go also offers and outdoor area and is open 6:30 a.m. to midnight.
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Complimentary WiFi/wired internet
- iHome Dock Station for iPhone with Clock/Radio
- No Smoking
- HDTV 55″ with DirecTV service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Granite bath counter & wood stand
- Key card entry
- Work desk with added power dock
- Bath & Body Works bath amenities
- In-room safe, laptop size
- Wireless phone with voice mail
- Pillowtop mattress
- Hypoallergenic bedding on request
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- ADA rooms and support items