Hard Rock Hotel, on-site at Universal Orlando® is one of the coolest hotels you will ever stay at. Billed as “the perfect mix of funk and just plain fun,” it is definitely a resort everyone should try when visiting the Orlando area.
The hotel consists of 650 guest rooms (29 are suites) that range in size from 375 square feet for a standard room up to the 2,000 square feet Graceland Suite.All rooms can accommodate up to 5 people and each includes the following amenities:
- 32″ flat panel television
- CD stereo/iHome clock radio
- 2 telphones with dual voice lines, data port & voicemail
- On-demand in-room movies (fee applies)
- Keurig coffee maker with gourmet coffee
- Refreshment panty
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Nightly turndown service (upon request)
- In-room wireless high speed internet access (fee applies/complimentary wireless access in public areas)
Club level rooms also include access to the Club Lounge which services complimentary continental breakfast and evening hor d’oeurves with beer and wine and complimentary access to the fitness center and more.
Recreational facilities for all guests include a palm tree lined pool complete with underwater music, sand beach, waterslide and private cabana rentals; 2 jacuzzis; sand volleyball court, The Workout Room fitness center; rock n’ roll memorabilia throughout the hotel; and Velvet Sessions – a rock n’ roll cocktail party on the last Thursday of each month featuring a live concert from legendary rock bands.
Staying on-site at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando® offers a long list of on-site hotel benefits for guests which include:
- Universal Express™ Unlimited ride access to skip the lines at both theme parks – a benefit worth up to $89 per person per day (valid with theme park admission purchase).
- Early Park Admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the park opens.
- Complimentary water taxi or shuttle bus to around the resort area.
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your room.
- Resort wide charging privileges with your room key card.
- Complimentary transportatoin to SeaWorld®, Discovery Cove® and Aquatica™.
- Full service business center and full service concierge
- Supervised children’s activity center (fee applies)
- Self parking or valet parking (fee applies)
- Pets are permitted with a $25 fee per stay (restrictions apply)
- Special rates for preferred tee times and complimentary transportation to select area golf courses listed with Golf Universal Orlando®.
Hard Rock Hotel also overs 24 hour room service and has a total of 5 restaurants and lounges available to guests:
The Palm Restaurant, a steakhouse, offers American and Italian food; The Kitchen, a casual restaurant features New American Cuisine, Velvet Bar is known as the hottest spot in Orlando for cocktails and appetizers, Emack & Bolio’s Marketplace serves ice creams and snacks, Starbucks coffees, lattes, cappuccinos and Frappuccinos®, and the beachclub poolside bar and grill serves snacks and cocktails.
Add all of the above to the easy access to both Universal Orlando® parks and Universal’s CithWalk®, and you will enjoy a one of a kind, relaxing Universal vacation!