I’m not sure how willing I am to spend an additional $69+ on top of my party ticket! What do you think?
Sweeten your night with a scary-good premium experience at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
On select evenings from September 15 through November 1, enjoy Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade from a special reserved location right on Main Street. Experience fun, frightful floats and kooky-spooky Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween finest—followed by a private dessert party with to-die-for views of the Cinderella Castle fireworks—a super-special way to make the most of the Happy Hallo-Wishes Nighttime Spectacular at Magic Kingdom Park!
At a table draped in black tablecloth with a flickering Jack-O-Lantern, dine on Halloween-themed cupcakes and desserts prepared that same day by a Disney pastry chef, with sweet treats like chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream and fresh, seasonal fruits and cheeses. Make a toast to the best ghost at your table with sparkling cider or lemonade, hot chocolate, coffee or tea, and then marvel as the sky above explodes with color, music and light!
The Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package costs $69 for adults or $39 for children (ages 3 to 9) which includes tax . A separate Event Party Ticket is also required, and is not included in the price of the package. The package will be available on the following dates only:
- September: 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27
- October: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November: 1
Times, Dates & Locations
- Guests who have purchased the Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package may check-in from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Will Call booth outside the Magic Kingdom park main entrance, where they will receive a credential for identification.
- Starting at 7:30 PM, Guests will meet at the parade viewing area located by the flag pole in Town Square (inside the park after you pass under the train station) to see Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade, which will start at 8:35 PM.
- After the parade, Guests will be escorted to the Tomorrowland Terrace, the location for both of the dessert party and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks viewing at 10:00 PM. Guests who miss the parade viewing can check-in directly at Tomorrowland Terrace at 9:30 PM.
More Important Details
- This premium package is only offered on select dates during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- An Event Party Ticket is also required and is not included in the price of this package.
- The viewing location for the Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade is outdoor and uncovered and standing room only. Seating is not available for the parade viewing, but wheelchairs and ECV’s can be accommodated. Seating will be available at the dessert party, where it will be pre-assigned.
- In the event of inclement weather, the parade and/or fireworks may be delayed or cancelled. However, the dessert party will occur regardless of the weather.
- Credential identification is non-transferrable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Call (407) 939-3463 to reserve your premium package, or book online here.