Rumors are climbing the Disney grapevine about the anticipated release of the Free Dining Promotion. I have heard two different sets of dates for the release: April 23 for Disney Visa credit card holders with April 27 release date for the general public and then April 27 release for Disney Visa credit card holders with May 1 for the general public.
Of course – none of this is fact until we hear it directly from the Mouse’s mouth but you can be assured that if it is released the typical guidelines will apply:
- Dates from end of August thru December – with black-out periods
- QS dining free at value resorts
- Basic dining free at moderate and deluxe resorts
- Ability to upgrade your dining plan for a fee
- Excluded resorts/rooms: All-Star Movies, Port Orleans Resort Riverside, Port Orleans Resort French Quarter, Fort Wilderness campsites, Grand Villas at all resorts (3-bedroom Disney Vacation Club rooms), Art of Animation Little Mermaid Rooms, and the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, are all not eligible for Free Dining.
- Ability to have the promotion applied to an existing reservation within dates of promotion
- Purchase a full priced package (resort & tickets)
- Book early and quickly to avoid the dreaded “nothing available for your dates”
Would you like to be placed on my list of guests waiting for Free Dining? If you would, simply send me an e-mail listing the dates of travel, number in your family with ages of children, resort you would like to stay in with an alternate resort as well, type of park pass, and any other pertinent information. I will provide you a quote as soon as the promotion is released. Remember – you can also book now and I will have the promotion applied when it is released – this will make sure you get the availability for the resort and dates you would like.
I am a certified Disney Travel Specialist and work as an independent Travel Agent for Destinations to Explore Travel (also known as Destinations in Florida Travel), a Disney “EARmarked” agency. I am a Graduate of Disney’s College of Knowledge, The Orlando Travel Academy, Hyatt Hotels Travel Academy, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Specialist Program, SELL Family Travel Program. Although I can help with all of your travel needs, I specialize in Disney (WDW, DL, DCL, etc.) and the Orlando area. My services are free and I will be happy to offer a free, no-obligation quote. I will always monitor your bookings for any discounts that are announced after booking to apply to your reservation to save you money.
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org