- 1 cup frozen Blueberries
- Whip Cream
- 4-5 Graham Crackers
- ½ cup of sugar
- 3 oz Sparkling Water
- 1 oz Vodka
- Put 1 Cup of frozen Blueberries and 4 TBSP of Water into pot. Cook on low heat for 8 minutes.
- Take Blueberries off of burner and put into blender. Blend.
- Pour into bowl and refrigerate until cool (20-30 minutes).
- Combine ½ cup of Sugar and ½ cup Water to pot (this will create a simple syrup mixture). Cook on low-medium heat, Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat, pour into bowl, and refrigerate until cool (20-30 minutes).
- Crush Graham Crackers as much as possible.
- Pour crushed crackers onto plate.
- Rim glass with Simple Syrup mixture.
- Dip into crushed crackers, manually patting in any spots that are not covered.
- Combine 3 oz. sparkling water, 1 TBSP Blueberry reduction, 1 oz. Vodka, 1 TBSP Simple Syrup in separate glass.
- Place 1 ice cube into glass and pour combination into glass.
- Top with Whip Cream and Blueberry to garnish
Plus – DID YOU KNOW? Blueberries are a super fruit full of health benefits Rich in antioxidants, high in vitamins and minerals, and, most importantly, low in calories. Blueberries are one of nature’s delicious and nutritious gifts.