NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER FORGET! JUST KEEP SWIMMING!
Disney•Pixar’s “Finding Dory” reunites everyone’s favorite forgetful blue tang, Dory, with her friends Nemo and Marlin on a search for answers about her past. What can she remember? Who are her parents? And where did she learn to speak Whale?
Taking place six months after Finding Nemo, Dory suddenly recalls her childhood memories. Remembering something about “the jewel of Monterey, California”, accompanied by Nemo and Marlin, she sets out to find her family. She arrives at the Monterey Marine Life Institute, where she meets Bailey, a white beluga whale; Destiny, a whale shark; and Hank the octopus, who becomes her guide. The friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish reunites with her loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the real meaning of family along the way.
FINDING DORY on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarFindingDory
FINDING DORY on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FindingDory
Disney/Pixar on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/PixarFindingDory/
Disney Studios on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/disneystudios/finding-dory/
Disney/Pixar on Tumblr: http://disneypixar.tumblr.com
The official FINDING DORY website: https://disney.com/findingdory
FINDING DORY swims into theatres everywhere on June 17th, 2016!
The voice cast includes some of our favorites :
- Ellen DeGeneres as Dory, a Pacific regal blue tang.
- Albert Brooks as Marlin, a clownfish who is Nemo’s father.
- Hayden Rolence as Nemo, a young clownfish who is Marlin’s son.
- Diane Keaton as Jenny, Dory’s mother.
- Eugene Levy as Charlie, Dory’s father.
- Ty Burrell as Bailey, a beluga whale.
- Kaitlin Olson as Destiny, Dory’s adopted sister, a whale shark.
- Ed O’Neill as Hank, an ill-tempered octopus.
- Willem Dafoe as Gill, a moorish idol who was one of Nemo’s fellow tank inhabitants in the first film.
- Vicki Lewis as Deb (and her sister, “Flo”, Deb’s reflection), a four-striped damselfish who was one of Nemo’s fellow tank inhabitants in the first film.
- Bob Peterson as Mr. Ray, a manta ray who was Nemo’s school teacher in the first film.
- Andrew Stanton as Crush, a sea turtle in the first film.