2019 Fayetteville ComicCon
The fan run Fayetteville ComicCon is a welcoming and family friendly place that celebrates all forms and fans of American and World Popular Culture. If you like comics, cosplay, gaming, collectible toys, anime, cool tv or movies, Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead and/or Horror, you’ll fit right in!
For the first time, the 2019 Fayetteville ComicCon (FCC) is bringing in international special guests. Harry Potter star Joshua Herdman, who played Gregory Goyle in all eight Harry Potter movies, is flying in from London for the FCC.
The Crown Expo Center is host to the FCC Saturday, October 19 and Sunday, October 20.
- Star Wars legend Colin Cantwell, who designed the Death Star, the x-wing fighter, and the very first IMAX theatre.
- TJ Storm, the motion-capture actor who portrayed Godzilla plus Colossus in the Deadpool movies.
- Richard Dorton, Jason Liles and Alan Maxson, who together portrayed all three heads of monster King Ghidorah!
- Jack Stauffer, who played Lt. Bojay in the original Battlestar Galactic, and the original Chuck Tyler from All My Children.
- Pro wrestlers Sgt. Slaughter, who became the actual voice of the animated character and Arn Anderson, known as “The Enforcer.”
FCC also features one of the biggest selections of geek collectibles ever seen in the state, everything from rare comic books to action figures, anime gifts, crafts and movie posters. Other activities include cosplay and lip sync contests, live tattooing, super hero coloring contests, panelists, music, dancing and much more.