Broadway at the Beach, South Carolina’s most visited attraction, has provided millions of visitors with fun-filled memories throughout the years and continues to offer unique experiences for creating new ones.
My family and I were visiting Broadway at the Beach long before we moved from New Jersey to South Carolina in 2005. It was one of our “must visit” spots each time we visited Myrtle Beach. My kids always loved feeding the fish and visiting the aquarium, and I have to admit I LOVED the shopping I could do there.
Broadway at the Beach has always been home to restaurants we love and attractions to keep all the kids happy. I recently shared with you all the happenings for Summer 2019 at Broadway at the Beach too!
“Whether you grew up in the area or the trip to Myrtle Beach has always been an annual tradition for you and your family, you’ll likely never forget the experience of visiting Broadway at the Beach,” said Melissa Armstrong, marketing director at Burroughs & Chapin, parent company of Broadway at the Beach. “From the thrilling attractions and show stopping entertainment, to the wealth of shopping and savory places to grab a bite to eat, we’re overflowing with plenty of ways to bring on the fun, including many of your favorites and some new things to try.”
Here are just some of the new attractions to experience at Broadway at the Beach:
- Topgolf: Take your swing to the next level with high-tech golf. Micro-chipped balls help with scoring and players can track the distance of their shots on a television screen in the hitting bay. Choose from a variety of games and challenges to earn points! There’s plenty of food, drinks and entertainment, too.
- The Simpsons in 4D: It’s showtime! A new dimension of family fun hits Broadway at the Beach with a first-of-its-kind attraction — The Simpsons in 4D. This all-new experience features Springfield’s Aztec Theater and Kwik-E-Mart. Guests will rub elbows with the town’s popular residents including America’s favorite family, The Simpsons. This ticketed attraction includes a fully themed lobby and theater experience. Guests join Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and the youngest Simpson, Maggie in a new 4D experience adventure.
- BODIES HUMAN: See the human body like you’ve never seen it before. Anatomy in Motion exposes the inner workings of the human body. Guests will connect with the human artifacts on a personal level that will help them better understand their own bodies. This attraction will be open until September 29 near Margaritaville.
- Broadway 360 Observation Wheel: The 360 Observation Wheel at Broadway at the Beach is 156 feet tall, with 36 gondolas that hold up to six people each. Catch views and pictures from the sky and enjoy the million-plus multicolor light show.
Relive memories of old at some of your Broadway at the Beach favorites:
- The tradition continues at one of the top Myrtle Beach attractions located at Broadway at the Beach, The Pavilion Park. Featuring three park locations, Pavilion Park East, West and Central, this family entertainment experience offers new thrill rides as well as nostalgia rides that have been part of the amusement park for years.
- Gemini Boutique – Gemini Boutique is a long-time resident of Broadway at the Beach. Carrying the newest and hottest trends, Gemini is a trendy apparel and accessories boutique where shopping is fun. It is located in the heart of Broadway at the Beach, next to Liberty Brewery & Gril.
- Feed the fish. Fish feeders are set up along the bridges at Broadway at the Beach. Children and adults alike enjoy feeding the five different species of fish that are in the lake, which gobble up nearly 35,000 pounds of fish food annually!
- Ripley’s Aquarium: Ripley’s has been a staple at Broadway since the complex’s early years.
- Families are drawn to the Dangerous Reef – a 750,000-gallon all around shark tank and they keep coming back for the marine education and dive shows, some featuring mermaids.
- Crocodile Rocks: Brace yourself when Crocodile Rocks’ versatile entertainers take to their dueling pianos to play all your requests — their way — as they help you “Bring back that lovin’ feelin.’”
Don’t Miss the 4th of July Fun!
For more information about Broadway at the Beach, visit www.BroadwayattheBeach.com.