Oh my goodness! I’ll be giving this a try next week and let you know all about it!
Dockside Margaritas is now open at Downtown Disney at the Walt Disney World® Resort. The waterfront margarita bar is the perfect place for enjoying the relaxing things in life – Florida style. Stop by soon for handcrafted margaritas, authentic Floridian brews and live waterfront entertainment.
Some of the Margaritas on the Menu:
- Patron Anejo Margarita – Enjoy our top shelf margarita featuring Patron Anejo tequila, Cointreau and a splash of Grand Marnier.
- Golden Margarita – Herradura Reposado tequila, Cointreau, sweet & sour and orange juice.
- 1800 Margarita – 1800 Reposado tequila, Cointreau and a splash of Grand Marnier.
- Habanero Lime Margarita – Patron Silver tequila, sweet & sour, habanero lime syrup and lime juice.
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita – with 1800 Reposado tequila.
- Marina Margarita – Sauza Gold tequila with a splash of Grand Marnier.
The spot will also offer seasonal margaritas that will change regularly.
If you aren’t a fan of the margarita, there are other cocktails on the menu. The Florida Citrus Freeze is a mix of Florida Cane ‘Orlando Orange’ Vodka and Peach Schnapps blended with Orange Purée. There is a Rum Rummer called the Orange Grove Rum Runner that is made with Siesta Key Spiced Rum, Blackberry Brandy, Crème de Banana, and Florida Citrus Juices and Gosling’s 151 Rum. Also included on the menu is a Sugar Cane Mojito. Dockside Margaritas is also offering some of the Florida Beers and Wines that popped up at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival and the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival! I found a great beer or two during the last Food and Wine Festival that I really enjoyed so I’m really excited about this.
I can’t wait to get a look (and a taste) and let you know all about it!