Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels Offering Special Rates Thru April 16
Seven Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels
in The Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida
Offering Appealing “Escape The Cold” Rates Through April 16
Special Rates Provide a Great Way to Escape to The Sunshine State, and
take in events such as The Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival,
and to experience the transformed Disney Springs™ and its many new offerings
Looking for a cure for the winter blues? You should consider taking advantage of the special “Escape The Cold” rates that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels in Central Florida. Available for stays through April 16, 2017, the special rates are a great way to escape to the Sunshine State, experience such special events as the first-ever Epcot® International Festival of the Arts and the 2017 Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival. It also is a wonderful time to take in the many new offerings in the Walt Disney World® Resort, including the many exceptional new venues at the dramatically transformed Disney Springs™ area, formerly known as the Downtown Disney® Area. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, the vibrant new waterfront Disney Springs™ offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options, and outstanding live entertainment options, with more than 150 establishments across its four outdoor neighborhoods.
The special rates also provide the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World® Resort as Star Wars™ Launch Bay and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®; Frozen Ever After and Soarin’ Around The World at Epcot®; Kilimanjaro Safaris®for a full day to night experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park; and Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire stage show at Magic Kingdom® Park.
In addition to the seven Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels having an ideal location with an easy walk to the significantly expanded Disney Springs™, these seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs™ area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs™ Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs™ merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at Splitsville Luxury Lanes™, House of Blues® Restaurant, Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, STK Orlando, and Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea.
The Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels’ “‘Escape The Cold’ Rates” for stays through April 16, 2017, are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $104 per room, per night (which is 30% off)
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $89 per room, per night.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — rates from $139 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $116 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $116 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs™ Area – rates from $129 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs™ Resort Area – rates from $77 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com, specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/special-offers/limited-offers/escape-cold-sale/ (orhttp://bit.ly/Escape17 ). The special rates are available for stays January 15-April 16, 2017, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- 2017 Epcot® International Festival of the Arts – weekends (Fridays-Mondays) between January 13-February 20, 2017 at Epcot®
- NFL Pro Bowl Activities & Events – January 25-28, 2017 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- NFL Pro Bowl Game – January 29, 2017 at Camping World Stadium (in Orlando)
- Atlanta Braves Springs Training – February 25-March 29, 2017 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- 2017 Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival – March 1-May 29, 2017 at Epcot®
- Garden RocksTM Concert Series – Fridays-Mondays March 1-May 29, 2017 at Epcot®
Note that Theme Park admission may be required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.