The hotels located at Disney Springs have always been my favorite! I love staying at the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels because the location is ideal. You still get many of the same benefits you would get if you stay right on-site AND – the best part – the price is sooooo much better! When you add in some of the great offers they come up with – well, the prices can’t be beat.
When you stay at one of the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels, you can take advantage of these many great benefits. With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Book your vacation at Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels and enjoy the enchantment, excitement, and adventure of Walt Disney World® theme parks with extra perks and savings exclusively for hotel guests.
The magic is calling this season with a spectacular line-up of events and celebrations across The Most Magical Place on Earth including Walt Disney World® 50th Celebration, now through March 31, EPCOT® International Festival of Arts, now through Feb. 20, EPCOT® International Festival of Arts presented by AT&T, March 1 through July 5, and TRON Lightcycle / Run beginning April 4, 2023.
Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels guests receive additional savings to add value to their Orlando area vacation experience including:
1) Special Offers – Guests can enjoy special offers on resort packages and amenities combined with premier guest rooms and unique dining experiences. Browse hotel packages and promotions available at the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels with weekday rates starting at $120. Terms and conditions apply.
Plus, travelers from the Sunshine State can save even more by booking the Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Ticket, a special two-day ticket for $175 plus tax (offer details).
2) Complimentary transportation – Daily bus shuttle service is available to all Walt Disney World® theme parks for Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotel guests. Individual hotel shuttle schedules vary.
3) Early Access – Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotel guests enjoy even more magic with exclusive 30 minutes early entry to any theme park every day.
4) Exclusive Passport – Enjoy discounts and special offers from select Disney Springs® restaurants, shops, and kiosks with the exclusive Passport to Savings.
5) Golf – Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance with discounts on greens fees and rental equipment to play on all four Walt Disney World® Golf championship courses.
Pro Tip: Sign up for special offers and seasonal promotions at https://disneyspringshotels.com/.
Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels include seven properties conveniently located in the Walt Disney World® Resort, with spacious accommodations, luxurious amenities, dining, and recreation offerings. Each resort is an Official Walt Disney World® Hotel and is within walking distance of the area’s finest shopping, dining, and entertainment via the pedestrian skybridge to Disney Springs®.
The Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels includes B Resort & Spa, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando, Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Springs, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.