Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels Offering Special “Teacher Appreciation Rates”
The Disney Springs Resort Area hotels are some of my favorite places to stay when I visit Walt Disney World. The location couldn’t be better. The prices are outstanding. Each of the seven resorts offer something for every visitor and family size. There’s nothing better than being able to exit your resort and walk across the road into Disney Springs for a great meal and lots of fun!
If you are planning to visit during the summer and you are a teach – you shouldn’t look anywhere else. These “Teacher Appreciation Rates” are SO LOW – you won’t believe you’re going to Disney. Believe me, your budget will thank you!
Special room rates provide a great way to take in the fun of the Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World Resort, experience the fantastic new Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and take advantage of Resort Benefits at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks.
In recognition of teachers and school support staff, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida are offering special “Teacher Appreciation Rates.” Available to preschool, daycare, kindergarten – college teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada, for stays May 28-Sept. 15, 2018, the special room rates provide the opportunity to take in the many exceptional new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort this summer.
This includes the fantastic all-new 11-acre Toy Story Land, opening June 30, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where guests will “shrink” to the size of a toy to explore the fun and adventure of Andy’s backyard, which will include the new family coaster Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers. Visiting also provides the opportunity to take in the fun Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World celebration, with new experiences throughout all four Theme Parks. This includes such exciting new offerings as Incredible Tomorrowland Expo where favorite Disney Pixar Super Heroes, including Mr. Incredible and Frozone, take over Tomorrowland to celebrate all things super from May 25-Sept. 3, 2018, at Magic Kingdom Park; and The Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! Concert Series from June 9-Aug. 19, 2018, at Epcot. You also can celebrate the astounding feats of nature during the 20th anniversary of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, and find your favorite snowman and ice-queen at Frozen Ever After at Epcot.
Visiting also provides the chance to experience the new venues at Disney Springs, which offers a diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options and outstanding live entertainment options. Recently named by the New York Times as one of the 52 Places to Go in 2018 (in the world), Disney Springs now features more than 130 establishments across its four outdoor neighborhoods.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs and also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, through Dec. 31, 2018, guests at the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels can enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit at Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, with valid theme park admission. Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks opens early or extends later for guests to enjoy select attractions, and during select dates, the Extra Magic Hours benefit may also be offered at a Disney Water Park. Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours or request a copy of the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby. To use the Extra Magic Hours benefit, guests can create a Disney account and either link their hotel reservation number and theme park ticket or confirmation number on MyDisneyExperience.com, or each guest will need a valid Extra Magic Hours voucher from the hotel and a valid Walt Disney World theme park ticket.
Guests at the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, who have a stay at one of the hotels and theme park admission, are also able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these guests will have the ability to make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to arrival. Guests should connect with their travel provider to ensure the provider can give the Guest the necessary ticket confirmation and hotel reservation number needed to utilize the benefit.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2018 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig, STK Orlando, Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers, Dino Store at T-REX, Rainforest Café Retail Village, Johnny Was, and Orlando Harley-Davidson® at Disney Springs.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Teacher Appreciation” room rates for stays from May 28–Sept. 15, 2018 are:
- B Resort & Spa — rates from $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $125.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $125 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $147 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $111 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $82 per room, per night.
For information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com , specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/special-offers/limited-offers/teacher-appreciation/ (or http://bit.ly/DSteach18 ). The “Teacher Appreciation Rates” apply to Preschool, Daycare, Kindergarten through College teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada. The special room rates are available for stays May 28-September 15, 2018, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups. All teachers and school support staff must show proof of employment upon check-in.
Guests who need to purchase a Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket may do so at the Guest Service Desk or the Disney merchandise location in the hotel.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa — this lifestyle resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the resort has spectacular views of the Walt Disney World Resort and offers two restaurants, a lounge and heated outdoor pools
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious and modern one- and two-bedroom suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, this contemporary oasis features 2 outdoor pools, beach-entry Float Lagoon, kids’ splash pad, 4 new restaurants and lounges, and Disney Character breakfast
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the resort features 2 heated pools with Jacuzzi, 7 dining options (including Benihana), exclusive Disney perks, Disney Character Breakfast and more.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – located steps away from Disney Springs, the hotel offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring kids eat free and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – featuring a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
For more information on the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com