My favorite out of the three of these Disney recipes is the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern. Everyone raves about the “Grey Stuff” but I have to say that is probably my least favorite out of these three. I have made each of these recipes and they are all simple to make.
Magic Cookie Bars Recipe from Wilderness Lodge
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
6 ounces chocolate chips
6 ounces butterscotch chips
1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup pecan halves, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly spray the bottom of a 13×9 inch pan.
3. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of the pan; combine with melted butter and pat into the pan to form a crust.
4. Cover crust with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut.
5. Drizzle entire contents of sweetened condensed milk over pan, covering completely.
6. Sprinkle nuts evenly over contents.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely; cut into 24 squares.
Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern