Disney Printables Crafts Recipes
We are all getting a little bored I think. I know I am! Did you know that coloring is a great stress reliever? Baking and crafting together can bring hours of fun to your family.
I’ve collected lots of Disney resources for coloring, cooking and crafting all in one spot for you. Enjoy!
Disney Coloring Sheets
Disney has always shared some of the best downloadable and printable coloring sheets so I’ve tried to put as many as I can in one place for you to enjoy and share with the kids while we are all house-bound.
Disney Family is full of everything – not only coloring sheets but fun activity and craft ideas too! So click HERE and head to Disney Family for hours of fun!
Enter your favorite character followed by “coloring sheets” and every available coloring page and activity for that character will appear like internet magic!
Of course, my first search was for Mickey:
The possibilities are endless!
Just follow each of the links on Disney Family to find the coloring sheets you want to use!
What You’ll Need:
- Regular Paper or CardStock
- Markers, crayons and/or colored pencils
What to Do:
- Click “Download PDF”
- After download – print on paper or cardstock
- Let your imagination and creativity go!
Once you get through some of those great Disney coloring sheets – start looking for craft projects on Disney Family.
Before searching through the projects, make sure you go through all your craft supplies to see what you have on hand so you don’t get your heart set on making something but don’t have what you need while we can’t go out to buy more!
What You’ll Need for These Pencil Holders
- Empty cans – 5 so you can make one for each of the Fab Five!
- Felt – red, black, yellow, white, green, grey, light blue, dark blue, & orange
- Hot glue
- Head to Disney Family for the “how to”
DIY party invitations are a great find on Disney Family too! The best part – all you need to an idea, a printer and some paper to get started!
You’ll be able to find invitations for just about any theme you want.
Our Favorite Disney Recipes
Mickey Mouse Anything!
Mickey Cake Decorating: When it comes to Disney recipes – who doesn’t love Mickey Mouse Cupcakes, or cookies or even an easy to make Mickey Mouse cake! I recently published directions to make Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls.
Disney’s Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is one of the most popular breakfast items offered at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Batter Ingredients
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/3 cup milk (whole milk or 2%)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- granulated suger
- You can also use pre-mixed cinnamon sugar
- Toast Ingredients
- Canola Oil for frying
- Sourdough bread - sliced thick
- 2 large peeled bananas
- Whip eggs in medium bowl large enough to dip bread in
- Add in milk, cinnamon and sugar
- Mix well
- Set aside
- Preheat oil in large pot or deep fry pan
- If using a full loaf of bread, slice into 2 or 3 inch slices
- Cut each banana in half cross-wise, then each piece length-wise
- Place a bread slice down and tear out just enough from the center (not all the way through) to stuff half a banana into; repeat with each slice.
- Dip stuffed bread into batter covering both sides - allow excess batter to drip off
- Place carefully into heated oil
- Cook approximately 4 minutes until golden brown. Turn toast over ater 2 minutes (if necessary) and cook the additional 2 minutes.
- Remove and drain excess oil
- Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture
Serving Size:Serves 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 473Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 201mgSodium: 265mgCarbohydrates: 79gFiber: 7gSugar: 48gProtein: 15g
AnOpenSuitcase.com offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. The information comes from online calculators. Although we attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients you use.
Chewie Cake Cups
Whether it’s for a special Star Wars themed birthday party or just to make the kids giggle, this Chewbacca treat will definitely be worth the effort.
This recipe is definitely my favorite! It’s really much easier to make than it looks.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix + required ingredients
- 1 box chocolate pudding mix + required ingredients
- 1/2 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 sticks/1 Cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 Cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- Black food coloring
- 3″ half dome silicone baking molds
- Hand or stand mixer
- 6 (9 Oz.) SOLO® Clear Cups
- Brown and silver paint pens
- Pastry bags
- Small, round pastry tip
CAKE CUP: Prepare chocolate cake according to box instructions.
Fill 6 dome silicone cavities 3/4 high with cake batter. Place on baking tray. Pour remainder of batter in a sheet pan or large cake pan. Bake at 350º F for 16-18 minutes.
Prepare chocolate pudding according to instructions. Keep chilled.
WOOKIEE HEAD: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 30-second increments until completely melted. Set aside to cool.
With an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, beat butter until smooth.
Add powdered sugar and beat on low then high for 2-3 minutes, until fluffy. Next, mix in vanilla extract.
Reserve a small amount of frosting for the eyes, nose, and teeth.
Add cooled chocolate and stir in until fully incorporated.
DECORATE CAKE CUP: Using the brown and silver paint pens, draw Chewbacca’s brown leather bandolier across the front of the cup.
Once cake is completely cooled, drag a fork in the cake pan to create crumbs. Layer chocolate cake crumbs in cup alternating with chocolate pudding until cup is filled.
Add a dome of cake to top of cake cup.
Next, create his fur. Snip the end of a pastry bag. Then, add tip and fill with chocolate frosting and pipe onto the dome cake.
Add black food coloring to some of the reserved white frosting. Then in another pastry bag, add the black frosting. Snip a small amount off the tip and pipe the eyes and nose onto the cake.
In a third pastry bag, add the remaining reserved white frosting. Snip a small amount off the tip and pipe the pupils of the eyes and teeth. Keep Chewie Cake Cups chilled or serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 864Total Fat: 72gSaturated Fat: 44gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 177mgSodium: 435mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 2gSugar: 43gProtein: 4g
If you spend some time going through all that you find on Disney Family – you won’t be disappointed. You’ll be able to stay busy and keep the kids busy for days!
Disney Parks Blog
The Disney Parks Blog posted some great at home things to do recently including learning how to draw all of your favorite characters.
There’s a long list of characters you can learn to draw and just think about all the fun you’ll have! You just may find a hidden talent you didn’t realize you or one of the family has been hiding.
Learn to Draw Mickey Mouse
- Learn to Draw: Sally from Tim Burton’s ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’
- Learn to Draw: Celebrate Spring With Daisy Duck
- Learn to Draw Aladdin’s Pal, Genie
- Learn to Draw Tinker Bell
- Learn to Draw Buzz Lightyear from ‘Toy Story’
- Learn to Draw Special Edition: ‘Frozen’ Voice Actor Josh Gad Tests His Skills at Drawing Olaf
- Learn to Draw Hiro from ‘Big Hero 6′
- Learn to Draw Mickey’s Pal Pluto
- Learn to Draw Baymax From ‘Big Hero 6’
- Learn to Draw Rapunzel’s Buddy, Pascal
- Learn to Draw Stitch
- Learn to Draw Winnie the Pooh
- Learn to Draw Jack Skellington
- Learn to Draw Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Learn How to Draw ‘Frozen’s’ Anna
- Do You Want to Draw a Snowman?
We can all enjoy our family time together thanks to Disney! Even if we can’t get to the parks right now.