Don’t forget – everything listed is subject to change!
The Walt Disney World® Resort Monorail System continues it’s refurbishment and may be on modified service and/or routes. If Guests plan to use this form of transportation during their visit they should check to be sure of the best option available on their day of travel, as alternative transportation options will be available.
- Pirates of the Caribbean® – Scheduled to reopen September 25, 2015
- Liberty Tree Tavern – closed since July and scheduled to reopen November 19,, 2015
- The Diamond Horseshoe – scheduled to reopen November 20, 2015
- Walt Disney World® Railroad – Closing October 12 with an anticipated reopening of November 20, 2015
- Disney’s The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour – Closing October 12 with an anticipated reopening of November 20, 2015
- Peter Pan’s Flight – Closing November 2 through November 7, 2015
- Re-Imagination of Maelstrom – Closed since October of 2014 it is anticipated to reopen at the end of April, 2016
- Living with the Land – September 8 through September 17, 2015
Disney’s Animal Kingdom®
- Primeval Whirl – Scheduled to reopen November 12, 2015
- Pizzafari – Scheduled to reopen November 14, 2015
- Flights of Wonder – Closing October 5 through November 5, 2015
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The only official information I have found is Jedi Training Academy to close October 4. We all know that with the upcoming creation of new lands, the information available regarding Hollywood Studios will most likely change often. I will post updated information as it becomes available.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park annual refurbishment will be January 3, 2016 through March 12, 2016
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park annual refurbishment will be October 4, 2015 through January 2, 2016
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – Grand Slam Pool will close October 26 through December 18, 2015
Disney’s Boardwalk Inn – Exterior Repair and Painting started in August, 2015 will continue through May 5, 2016
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Bridge Closure – The main bridge going from Aruba and Jamaica to Old Port Royale will be closed. Guests may take a shuttle, internal van, or boat from Aruba to Bike Works. This work will continue through November 26, 2015
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Fitness Center, Salon and Casitas Leisure Pool Closed for maintenance. During this time, Guests can continue to visit the feature pool and the other two leisure pools at the resort. Additionally, a temporary fitness center will be set up for Guests in the Casitas area. This work will continue through October 30, 2015
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter – French Quarter Kiddie Pool – The pool will be closed September 8 through December 23, 2015
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – General construction around the resort will continue through early 2016. East Pool is closed for enhancement through early 2016. Guests may see or hear work in progress.
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge & Villas – General Resort Refurbishments – Due to multiple resort refurbishment projects, Guests will notice construction work in various areas. Noise may be overheard while this work is being completed, but construction will not begin until after 9 a.m.
Certain pathways, including the nature trail, will be unavailable – October of 2015 through 2017
The Hidden Springs leisure pool area (the leisure pool at The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge), resort beach, playground and Recreation fire pit will be unavailable. October 26, 2015 through 2017
Downtown Disney/Disney Springs – Roadwork is scheduled to continue through March of 2016 (and it is a mess!).
- Fulton’s Crab House – Closing January 1, 2016 through April 1, 2016
- Planet Hollywood – Closing January 1, 2016 through June 1, 2016