The holidays are always a magical time at the Walt Disney World® Resort, and Downtown Disney® Marketplace is no exception. From holiday shopping to unique dining experiences, there’s something for everyone. With over 70 venues, the opportunity to meet Santa during Festival of the Seasons (Nov. 14-Dec. 30, 2014), as well as new “uniquely handcrafted” holiday décor, Downtown Disney is a must-do during this festive time of year!
Here are a few tips for you to keep in mind when visiting Downtown Disney during the holiday season:
- Arrive earlier in the day for a more leisurely shopping experience.
- If you are staying at select Disney Resort hotels, you should take the complimentary Disney transportation, as parking may be limited.
- Guests should follow the signs to available parking, which may be located in adjacent lots across the street.
- Be sure to allow extra travel time for reservations or showtimes; we suggest 60 minutes in advance.
- When driving via I-4, you should take exit 67 for the most efficient route to Downtown Disney.