When I was asked to review the Cave Tools ~ Meat Claws for Shredding tool, I was thrilled to give them a try because we are a family that often makes pulled pork or pulled chicken recipes that require “pulling.”
When I first received them my initial reaction was they were much smaller then others I have seen and I wasn’t sure they were large enough to do the job. However, once I started using them I found the smaller size to be a perfect fit for my hands which made the job of pulling a large pork for pulled pork sandwiches quick, easy and efficient. The smaller size actually makes them much easier to work with and I have used them for many things, not just for “pulling.” One alone makes a great holding tool when slicing a large cut of meat too!
- Meat Claws Have 6 Prongs Each Making Them Three Times Faster Than Regular BBQ Forks
- Comfortable Handles so you can Carry and Shred Hot Meat Without Dropping or Burning Your Hand
- Heat Resistant BPA Free BBQ Claws so you Never Have To Worry About The Tips Melting
- Dishwasher Safe for Easy Clean-Up
- A Must Have Cooking Tool for Pulling Pork and Handling Meat
The Meat Claws are available on Amazon HERE and even comes with a great recipe book full of great meals for the family! You can receive a 15% discount using coupon code: MEOY47SI
I received the product mentioned above for free for purposes of this review. However, all opinions are my own.