Busch Gardens® Tampa is introducing some flavor to its entertainment lineup in spring 2015 with the Food & Wine Festival, offering a variety of food, wine and entertainment. Saturdays and Sundays, March 7 through April 26.
Busch Gardens® Tampa keeps the hits coming during the Food & Wine Festival this spring with concerts for every taste. In addition to music superstars Pentatonix, Gavin DeGraw and Fifth Harmony, live concerts include:
- Saturday, March 7 – Gavin DeGraw
- Sunday, March 8 – Fifth Harmony
- NEW! Saturday, March 14 – Kool & The Gang
- NEW! Sunday, March 15 – Boys Like Girls
- NEW! Saturday, March 21 – Kenny Rogers
- Sunday, March 22 – Pentatonix
- NEW! Saturday, March 28 – Steven Curtis Chapman
- NEW! Sunday, March 29 – El Gran Combo
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place on Saturdays and Sundays from March 7 through April 26 and is included with any Pass, Fun Card or daily admission. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. For more information, visit buschgardens.com.
Be the first to know about new events, special deals and future announcements by following the park’s blog at BuschGardensTampaBlog.com, or “Like” the Busch Gardens Facebook page, and follow @buschgardens on Twitter and Instagram.
Contact me today! I can help with all your travel needs. email@example.com