Details are slowly emerging on the new Star Wars Guided Tour that will be available in 2017. The new tour will be priced at $129 per person (for all ages). The first tour will be available on January 2, 2017 and will be offered throughout all of 2017 on Mondays and Saturdays. The tour will be 7 hours long.
Here’s some of what you can expect:
- Seeing stars during a screening of the movie, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Kylo Ren-dered speechless while witnessing 2 live stage shows—Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order—from a reserved viewing area
- Enrolling younglings ages 4 through 12 in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Launching into hyperspace aboard a Starspeeder 1000 on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Sinking your jawas into a Star Wars-inspired dinner at Backlot Express
- Joining forces with new friends at a Chewbacca and Kylo Ren Character Greeting
- Orbiting around saga-centric exhibits featuring replica props, models, concept art and artifacts at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Chewy-ing on inter-stellar sweets at Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
- Experiencing a reserved viewing of the obi-wan and only Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular nighttime fireworks event
- Restoring freedom to your galaxy and taking a personalized souvenir of your tour home with you to commemorate your adventures
Reservations for the first tours will be opening any day now. You can make reservations by calling (407) 939-8687 for more information and/or to book. Regular (separate) admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required.