This “totally wicked” event is slated to take place August 26 (from 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.) and August 27, 2016 (from 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.) at Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort. The event will celebrate 30 colorful years of Pixar Animation Studios! This award-winning studio has produced a myriad of full length feature films, shorts, (Car) Toons, and television specials full of colorful characters that we love and cherish. The pins for the Pixar Party will feature characters from “Cars” to “Brave” to “infinity and beyond.” Here’s the scoop!
Admission to Pixar Party is $140 per guest and includes the following:
- Trading Board Games (four (4) vouchers per day)
- Pixar Party Scavenger Hunt
- Auction Opportunity (includes pre-production pins, artist proof pins and more)
- Meet Disney Pin Merchandisers
- Artist Signings with Disney Design Group Artists
- One (1) $30 Disney Gift Card
Other event offerings include:
- First opportunity to pre-purchase select themed Pixar Party merchandise via the Random Selection Process
- Limited Edition Commemorative Gifts
- Welcome Pin
- Pixar Party Scavenger Hunt Six (6) Pin Gift Set (previously found on trading boards)
- Goodbye Pin Set
Here’s a look at the Pixar Party event merchandise catalog. Some of these designs are absolutely “incredible!”
Hungry for more? There’s even a “Little Chef” Breakfast you can sign up for, which includes a breakfast buffet, trading time inside the Pixar Party venue (from 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.) and a limited-edition commemorative gift pin – available only to breakfast attendees. Keep in mind this package may sels out fast.
Sign up for the Pixar Party beginning Thursday, April 28, 2016. Ticket Sales begin at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on DisneyParksMerchandise.com. Reminder: Event admission does not include theme park admission to Epcot but theme park admission is required to attend the event. Package limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.
So “just keep swimming” towards the Pixar Party date and in no time, you will be saying … “mine, mine, mine.”