Beginning July 17, visitors to Disney’s California Adventure Park at the Disneyland Resort will have the opportunity to explore the history of California in the early 1900’s. This newly created 3 hour tour will allow guests to get up close and personal as they explore California’s vibrant history, learn first hand how it influenced and shaped the dreams of a young Walt Disney, as well as be able to learn more about the tales behind the iconic attractions and landmarks that bring Buena Vista Street and California Adventure Park to life. For the first time, guests will truly be able to travel back in time and get a glimpse into of a California back in the 1920’s and 1930’s just as Walt Disney once did.
The highlight of this tour includes an exclusive look into the members-only 1901 Lounge*, two popular Disney California Adventure park attractions*, a special experience at Animation Academy*, plus private lunch and a collectible pin.
Other information that will help you when planning for your Disney California Story Guided Tour:
- Tour is offered daily at 10 a.m. and is approximately three hours long.
- Theme park admission for Disney California Adventure Park is required to attend the tour.
- Check-in is located at the Chamber of Commerce, just inside the entrance to Disney California Adventure park.
- Attractions and entertainment are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Tour Pricing: $109 per Guest for ages 3+
To find out about a special discount for Disney Rewards Visa and AAA card holders, Disney Vacation Club members and Disneyland Resort Annual Passport holders) call 714-781-TOUR (8687). Also, be sure to check out the other Disneyland Resort Guided Tours at Disneyland.com/Tours.
Isn’t it time you went to Disneyland, or back to Disneyland?