When you stay at the Hilton Orlando, you’re centrally located to a variety of things to do in Orlando, FL. Situated in the heart of Orlando’s entertainment area, Hilton Orlando offers a convenient location to:
- Connected to the Orange County Convention Center
- Pointe Orlando (1.2 mi)
- SeaWorld® Orlando (3 mins., 1.5 mi)
- i-drive360; Orlando Eye (5 mins., 3 mi)
- Universal Orlando® Resort (7 mins., 4.9 mi)
- Orlando Premium Outlets (8 mins., 5 mi)
- Walt Disney World® Resort (15 mins., 7.3 mi)
- Mall of Millenia (8.3 mi)
- Amway Center (13 mi)
- Orlando International Airport (13.5 mi)
- Cocoa Beach – 45 minute drive
One Bedroom Suites
The hotel has introduced 26 new one bedroom suites that include 1 king bed, a living room with a queen size sofa sleeper in the living room and an office. These suites are in addition to the larger suites offered and start as low as $249 per night.
650 sq. ft. one bedroom suite with French-parlor doors separating the bedroom from the spacious living area, queen-sized sofa bed, a wet bar, workstation, two lounge chairs, and 47-inch LCD HDTV.
In the king bedroom, enjoy a goodnight sleep in the Hilton’s Serenity Bed?. Plus, enjoy a second 42-inch LCD HDTV and a lounge chair in the bedroom. Pamper yourself in our bathroom with a granite vanity.
Standard in-room amenities include mini-refrigerators, Cuisinart dual-cup single-brew coffeemaker, and programmable safes. Each room sleeps up to 4 people and also offers: