- All single-serve non-alcoholic beverages that are not in a souvenir container (single serve is equal to or less than one liter and excluding beverages sold at recreation counters);
- All ice cream novelties;
- All hand-scooped ice cream offerings, including sundaes that do not exceed two (2) scoops or are not served in souvenir container;
- Additional items considered single-serve previously excluded are now included, such as Caramel or Candy Apple (with or without peanuts, excludes character-inspired apples),
- large Mickey Cookie,
- Tin Mints (1.5 oz), fresh-popped, scooped popcorn (only applies to Big Top Souvenir and Karamell-Kuchelocations). Note: Pre-bagged popcorn of any kind is no longer included in the Dining Plan.
MEAL ENTITLEMENT CONVERSION
Example 2: Guest chooses to substitute one (1) DDP Table-service Meal entitlement for three candy bars (within the same transaction).
Resort locations where the meal entitlement conversion will be available starting May 31, 2015:
- Artist’s Palette
- BayView Gifts
- Beach Club Market Place
- Calypso Trading Co.
- Conch Flat
- Donald’s Double Feature
- Dundy’s Sundries
- Everything Pop
- Fittings and Fairings
- Fulton’s General Store
- Ink and Paint
- Jackson Square
- Johari Treasures
- M. Mouse Mercantile
- Maestro Mickey
- Moana Mercantile
- On the Boardwalk
- Panchito’s Gifts and Sundries
- Sandy Cove
- Seashore Sweets
- Settlement Trading Post
- Sport Goofy Gifts and sundries
- Wilderness Mercantile
- Zawadi Marketplace
Park locations where the meal entitlement conversion will be available starting May 31, 2015:
- Big Top Souvenir (Magic Kingdom)
- Confectionary (Magic Kingdom)
- Prairie Outpost (Magic Kingdom)
- Karamell-Küche (Epcot)
- Beverly Sunset (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Writer’s Stop (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Mombasa Marketplace (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- Candy Cauldron (Downtown Disney)
- Goofy’s Candy Co. (Downtown Disney)
- The price of a Mickey cookie exceeds five dollars—is that still considered a Snack?Yes. If the item falls within the guidelines stated within the updated business rules, then it is considered a Snack, regardless of the price.
- Is the pre-bagged Kettle Korn still considered a Snack?No. The only popcorn considered a Snack is fresh-popped and scooped by the location.
- Can I exchange my Meal entitlement for two Snack options now and one later?No. If Guests choose to exchange their Meal entitlements for Snack entitlements, the exchange must be completed in the same transaction.
- Can I exchange my Meal entitlement for two snack options?Yes. Guests may exchange the Meal entitlement for one, two, or three Snack-eligible items.
- Can I exchange my table-service Meal entitlement on the Dining Plan for the snack option?Yes. Guests may exchange any Meal entitlement on any plan for one, two, or three Snack-eligible items (the maximum number of snack is still three).
Updated signage to reflect some of these changes will be in place starting June 4, 2015.