Do you want to be part of the Rebel Alliance? Disney is going to give you the chance with the launch of a new Star Wars augmented reality in-room experience. But be prepared, joining the Rebel Alliance does not come cheap. As a Walt Disney World Resort guest, you can join for the mere sum of $499.99, plus delivery, plus tax!
Your adventure will begin with your resort room decorated with an Imperial recruitment banner. You will discover the Rebel Alliance has infiltrated your room, leaving gear and tech to help on a secret mission for the Rebellion. Through augmented reality on your smartphone, Ezra Bridger (from the hit TV series,Star Wars Rebels) will guide you through an undercover mission. Slipping on the included Imperial Security Officer disguise, you will head to Star Tours®-The Adventures Continue attraction where hidden data you are carrying will be transmitted in hyperspace. Once your mission is completed, you will be directed to your resort room to unlock a mysterious box holding a rebel medal of honor, like the one in the film Star Wars: A New Hope.
BEFORE PURCHASE: For phone details, see this mission brief.
- On iPhone® search the App Store® or on AndroidTM smartphone search GooglePlayTM
- Search ‘Star Wars Disney’
- Select and install the Star Wars app
- If the app installs, further instructions will be received with this adventure
- Plan your theme park visit. Rebels will need to ride Star Tours®-The Adventures Continue attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®.
Theme park tickets and FastPass not included. Theme park tickets are required as well as your iPhone or Android device. You can order the Star Wars Rebels Interactive Adventure now online, with adventures available from August 15, 2016.