Disney Dine-on-the-Go Quick Service Dining Package Test
A quick service dining plan ~ “Disney Dine on the Go” meal option will begin a testing period at select Magic Kingdom quick service locations. The plan will include 2 Counter Service Meals and 2 non-alcoholic drinks per person. This plan can be purchased for a single day at a time and will be available to all guests.
The test period will run January 12 through February 22. Guest of the Magic Kingdom will be able to purchase a one-day quick-service meal plan as part of the Disney Dine-on-the-Go test. The cost per adult is $29 and per child (age 3 to 9) $12. Guests who purchase this 1-Day Disney Dine-on-the-Go plan will receive certificates that can be redeemed for the following:
- One lunch quick-service meal* that includes one (1) entrée and one (1) non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (may be used only until 4 p.m.)
- One dinner quick-service meal* that includes one (1) entrée and one (1) non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (may be used from 4 p.m. until close)
*Dessert is not included in the meal
This test will be available only at the following Magic Kingdom Quick Service locations:
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Café
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
You may purchase the Disney Dine-on-the-Go plan only at Magic Kingdom Vacation Planning booths and Magic Kingdom Guest Relations. All certificates must be redeemed within 14 days of purchase.