The Adult Side of Disney’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Group Trip will be held OCTOBER 15 – 18, 2015 – DISNEY’S BEACH CLUB RESORT.
Standard Room: $297.50 + 12.5% tax per room per night. Rooms accommodate a maximum of 5 guests (2 Queen beds and 1 day bed). There will be a $25 fee per person per night for the 3rd/4th/5th guests 18 yrs. & older in the room.
Discounted Park Passes: 2 day park hopper/$227.17. 2 day base ticket/$180.20.
Each reservation (room) will receive a $25 Disney Gift Card to enjoy a cocktail compliments of The Adult Side of Disney. Each person will receive a gift bag. There will be a hospitality suite on Thursday evening 10/15.
All guests will be required to leave a one nights’ room plus tax deposit per room by MARCH 1, 2015. The balance will be due at check-in when you arrive at the resort. You must provide the name and address of all guests staying in the room and include ages for children 17 and under. Discounted group theme park passes MUST BE PREPAID IN FULL at time of booking but can be purchased up to 10 days prior to check-in day. Guests wishing to utilize Disney’s Magical Express Service (complimentary transfers and luggage assistance to and from Orlando International Airport) must have complete flight itinerary available to confirm service.
If you wish to book please contact me via e-mail at: email@example.com, indicating the names/ages/address of all individuals in your traveling party, number of park passes required (park hopper or base), along with credit card information for deposit payment. All charges will be listed as “Disney Travel Company” on your receipt.
I am a certified Disney Travel Specialist and a graduate of: Disney’s College of Knowledge, The Orlando Travel Academy, Hyatt Hotels Travel Academy, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Specialist Program, SELL Family Travel Program.
The Adult Side of Disney has some great exclusive discounts to offer for travel during specific times that cover big events at Walt Disney World®! Along with these hugely discounted room rates, you will be able to purchase park passes at (up to 21 days before arrival) a DISCOUNTED rate (a huge savings!). You will also be able to include the Disney Dining Plan with most of these reservations. All rooms are standard rooms and there are no upgrades available to other room categories. A one night deposit is required at time of booking with balance due at check-in. All rates are based on double occupancy.
May 6-11, 2015 Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon Disneyland – rates starting at $119 per night
Fairfield Inn Anaheim – $119 per night plus tax
You can get a quote for any of these discounted trips by contacting Janice Brady at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no-obligation quote.
Destinations in Florida Travel is your PremEAR Disney World and Orlando Vacation Planners – Top 2009, 2011 & 2012 Disney Destinations Sales Performer and 2010, 2011 & 2012 Universal Studios
Discounts Current as of December 29, 2014:
CURRENT DIRECT THEME PARKS OFFERS
Save up to 30%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels when they book between Dec. 29, 2014 and Feb. 16, 2015 for stays most nights March 2-June 15, 2015. Or, you can save up to 25%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels when they book between Feb. 17-March 28, 2015 for stays most nights March 2-June 15, 2015. Great rates are also available for stays most nights Feb. 22-March 1, 2015. Receive 1 more ticket day FREE when you upgrade to a room and ticket package with a minimum 4-day Magic Your Way Ticket. Booking Window: Dec. 29, 2014 – Feb. 16, 2015 Feb. 17-March 28, 2015 Travel Window: Feb. 22-June 15, 2015
Save with this Kid-Sized Package Offer at WaltWorld Resort
Families of 3 can enjoy 3 nights at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort with 2-day theme park tickets for just $889 most Sunday through Thursday nights April 12-May 21, 2015 and May 25-28, 2015 when they book Dec. 29, 2014-Feb. 16, 2015.
Or, families of 3 can enjoy 3 nights at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort with 2-day theme park tickets for just $909 when they book Feb. 17-March 28, 2015. Great rates are also available for stays most nights Feb. 22-June 15, 2015. ( Sample package price is based on a family of 3; 2 adults and 1 child (ages 3-9). The number of packages available at these rates is limited. Tickets are valid for 1 theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas and campsites). Booking Window: Dec. 29-Feb. 16, 2015 Feb. 17-March 28, 2015 Travel Window: April 12-May 21, 2015 May 25-28, 2015
If you will be planning a Disney vacation in 2015 – I can help with all things Disney – I am a certified Disney Vacation planner – contact me at: email@example.com for a free-no-obligation quote! I am a graduate of: Disney’s College of Knowledge, The Orlando Travel Academy, Hyatt Hotels Travel Academy, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Specialist Program, SELL Family Travel Program. I will always monitor your reservation for post reservation discounts that apply!
- Save up to 25% Off Spring 2015 Vacations: Save up to 25% on Disneyland® Resort Hotel stays January 4-February 12, 2015 and save up to 20% on stays February 13-March 26, 2015.
- Save up 20% on Premium Rooms Sunday-Thursday: If you always wanted to try a premium room at the Disneyland® Resort hotels, now is the time. Save up to 20% off the room rates, when you visit during the week days!
- Active/Retired Military Rates: For US active and retired military, save money on tickets and resort accommodations through October 2015.
- Book a Package for as Little as $89 Per Person/Per Day: Stay right down the road from the Disney Magic at a Good Neighbor Hotel from now through November 21 for as little as $89 per person/per day.
- 3rd, 4th or 5th Night Free at Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels: Visit Anaheim during select nights through December 2014. Stay at a select Disney Good Neighbor Hotels and enjoy a 3rd night, 4th night or 5th night free. Contact your favorite Destinations in Florida/Destinations to Explore agent for details.
Disney Cruise Line®
- Canadian Residents Save up to 20% Off: From November 2014-January 2015, Canadian Residents can save up to 20% off Disney Cruise prices on select cruises.
- Special Rates for Florida Residents and US Military: Take advantage of special deals for Florida Residents and active/retired United States Military.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
- Universal Hotel Discounts: Save up to 30% at Universal Orlando Onsite Resorts this holiday season through December 2014.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort Florida Resident Deal: Florida Residents can experience this new hotel from just $79 per night plus tax.
- Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation for 2014: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket.
- “Take 2” Transfer: If you do not want to rent a car during your Orlando vacation, take advantage of the new “Take 2” Transfer ticket for only $39 per person. This transfer includes transportation from a Disney Resort hotel to Universal Orlando Resort for a Universal Studios vacation. After your Universal vacation, the transportation takes you back to the Orlando International Airport.
- Additional Universal Info.: Universal Orlando Resort announced the return of the resort’s popular 3rd Day Free Offer for U.S. and Canada residents – giving them a third day FREE with the purchase of a 2-day park ticket. This offer gives visitors even more time to enjoy the trip of a lifetime to Universal Orlando’s two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure and enjoy all-new experiences, including the awe-inspiring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, the incredible journey between London and Hogsmeade aboard the Hogwarts Express, the blockbuster attraction TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D and Springfield, home of America’s favorite animated family “The Simpsons.”Buy a 2-Day Ticket and Get the 3rd Day Free Includes the following benefits: · Three days’ access to both Universal Orlando theme parks · Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk · Or upgrade with the purchase of a combo ticket to experience either Orlando’s premier waterpark Wet n’ Wild or the Blue Man Group show, featuring incredible live performances and music Offer valid for purchase through June 7, 2015 and is valid for 14 days from the first use – must be used in full by June 20, 2015. Current price of a 2-day, park-to-park ticket is $175.99 per adult, plus tax. Blockout dates apply Dec. 26, 2014 – Jan. 3, 2015.
OR MAKE IT A VACATION PACKAGE: · Visitors can make it a special vacation by adding a stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort with a discounted vacation package starting at $425 per adult, tax inclusive. · Package also includes: – 2-Day, Park-to-Park with 3rd Day Free ticket offer – 3-nights stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens · Special vacation package rates are also available at Universal Orlando’s additional resort hotels Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and select Universal Partner Hotels Sea World Discounts
- Eat for Free During Your Vacation: Book your Sea World package at one of the partner hotels and get the All Day Dining Deal for FREE!
- Kids Free at Sea World: Book your Sea World Package and kids play for free. You will receive one free child ticket (ages 3-9) for every paid adult.
Book your family memories today with your favorite Destinations in Florida / Destinations to Explore travel agent! Book your family memories today with Destinations in Florida! Be sure to tell them you heard about the discounts at The Adult Side of Disney! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org