5 Top Sweets at Epcot
Originally published on Destinations in Florida Travel Blog by Veronica on August 17, 2016
To select just five of the best sweet treats in Epcot is no easy feat. It took me days – literally, days, to get my list from over 40 treats down to five. And I’m still heartbroken that I can’t add them all.
These may not be on your top sweet treat list – but these definitely should be on your “I gotta’ try these the next time I’m in Disney” list.
1. Fresh Berry Cream Puff: You can get this sweet, light and fluffy treat from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in the Norway Pavilion. Personally, I can spend quite a bit of time in this bakery. Everything looks, smells and tastes delicious!! You can’t go wrong!
2. Salted Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookie: It likes a salted caramel brownie…. just divine! Try it at Karamell Kuche in the Germany Pavilion
3. Mini-Churros with Caramel Sauce: Warm, sugary, cinnamony delights with warm caramel sauce… Need I say more? Find these nuggets of happiness at La Cantina de San Angel in the Mexico Pavilion.
4. Strawberries and Cream Macaroon : A simply delicious strawberry macaroon with the perfect amount of vanilla and strawberry ice cream in the middle. Just enough sweetness, but not too much. Found at L’Artisan Des Glaces in the France Pavilion.
Unfortunately, I can’t end the list with “Every sweet treat you can find in Epcot” so, I will end it with my personal favorite of all time…
5. Funnel Cake with Ice Cream: Funnel cake is my all-time favorite. But when I found out I could have my funnel cake and ice cream too…. even better!
What is your favorite sweet treat at Epcot?