The Seven Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels in Florida
Launching “Vacation With Your Best Friend Sweepstakes.”
Win A Deluxe 4-Night Stay for You & Your Pet.
Grand Prize is a 4-Night Stay in a Suite at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista,
Dinner at 4 Restaurants in the Disney Springs™ area, &
a Stay for a Dog or Cat at Best Friends Pet Care at Walt Disney World® Resort
Do you want to visit Central Florida but don’t want to leave your pet at home? Here’s your answer. The seven Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels are having a “Vacation With Your Best Friend Sweepstakes” promotion from June 1-30, 2016. The prize is a deluxe 4-night stay to the winner and their dog or cat.
The grand prize includes a 4-night stay in a two-bedroom suite at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, and a 4-night stay for a dog or cat at Best Friends Pet Care at Walt Disney World® Resort. Canine accommodations will be a two-room suite (featuring a climate-controlled indoor bedroom with an outdoor patio protected from the elements). A cat will stay in Kitty City (a separate wing of the building, protected from the sights, sounds and smells of dogs).
In addition, the prize includes a $100 gift certificate to enjoy dinner at the contemporary Andiamo Italian Bistro at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista as well as $100 gift certificates at each of the following restaurants at Disney Springs™: Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto’s, Crossroads at House of Blues®, and Splitsville Luxury Lanes™. At the end of the trip, your pet will receive a bath to go home fresh and clean. The grand prize has a retail value of $4,800.
The winner will be randomly selected on July 1, 2016. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. The promotion is void where prohibited. Legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia are eligible to enter and must be 18 years old at the time of entry.
“We are conducting the ‘Vacation With Your Best Friend Sweepstakes’ promotion to let people know that they can visit the Walt Disney World® Resort without leaving their pet at home,” said Mike Rezmer, chairperson of the Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels’ marketing committee. “Best Friends Pet Care Center is a first-class facility that provides great care for pets in a safe, healthy and fun environment. Guests can enjoy all that the Walt Disney World® Resort has to offer, while knowing their pet is being well-cared for.”
Want more reason to enter for the chance to win? The stay will give you the opportunity to experience the many new offerings at Disney Springs™, which is an easy walk from the seven hotels.
The seven hotels, including the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, provide shuttle transportation to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and to Disney Springs™. Guests at the seven hotels also receive the “2016 Disney Springs™ Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials for Disney Springs™ entertainment, shopping and dining.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney theme park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
The re-imagined Disney Springs™ overflows with sights, sounds and flavors that come together in a beautiful and charming waterfront setting. Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, this destination features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side. Inspired by Florida’s charming waterfront towns, historic architecture and natural beauty, Disney Springs™ offers a high-quality, diverse mix of retailers, entertainment, upscale restaurants, and casual dining options.
Well underway in its transformation, Disney Springs™ already has many new offerings that are open. Among these are 23 exciting new retail tenants and 9 new dining locations that just opened their doors in Town Center in May.
To register for the “Vacation With Your Best Friend Sweepstakes” promotion, go to http://disneyspringshotels.com/vacation-best-friend-sweepstakes/ .
Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) is a consortium of seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels that includes:
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – the closest hotel to Disney Springs™, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- B Resort & Spa — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features the new American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, lounge, and wireless internet
- Buena Vista Palace — situated on 27 lush acres, the 27-story contemporary hotel is just steps from the Disney SpringsTM area, and features a Character Breakfast every Sunday, sports grill and grab-and-go market
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — the luxurious and newly renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area
- Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort — offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and no resort fees
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 comfortable guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs™ area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .