You can win your very own Ooma Telo! Be sure to read through to the end to find out how one lucky winner can win an Ooma Telo, 1 year of Premier Service, a Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide detector and
one LIFX and Philips Hue smart light bulb! (Over $200 value) The brand has just informed us that the Philips Hue lightbulb has been removed from the sweepstakes, but has been replaced with a Nest Thermostat – valued at $249.00!
Crystal clear nationwide calling ~ For Free! AND . . . A chance to win your very own Ooma Telo! I know you have all seen the TV commercial – everybody has! Consumers cannot afford to abandon the home phone for safety reasons alone and Ooma makes that choice easy by offering a cost-effective, affordable solution that just works and provides great voice quality and an abundant set of features that they can take advantage of.
Do you have a loved one living in another country? Ooma offers affordable, reliable international calling plans that cover over 60 countries worldwide. Even better, call another Ooma customer anywhere in the world for free. You can also use the Ooma mobile app for iOS and Android to make calls while overseas using WiFi for free.
Ooma Telo is a full router capable of prioritizing voice data and directing traffic to ensure the most reliable phone service. A USB port supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth accessories and provides future expansion opportunities. Built in speaker provides the ability to screen calls prior to answering, and a keypad provides one-touch access to voicemail.
A smarter home phone for a fraction of the price that you’re paying for home phone service now It all starts with a one-time purchase of the Ooma Telo product ($99.99). Afterwards, only applicable taxes and fees are charged to the consumer on a monthly basis. These range from $4-$7 per month depending on where you live. More advanced features are available with Premier service ($9.99/month).
BASIC vs. PREMIER SERVICE
Basic Service (one-time $99.99 purchase of Ooma Telo hardware plus $4-$7 per month applicable taxes and fees):
- Free U.S. Calling: Only pay taxes and fees, no long-term contract required.
- #1 rated home phone service for five years in a row by leading consumer research publication
- Superior voice quality and reliability
- Caller ID and call-waiting
- Free Ooma-to-Ooma calling anywhere in world
- 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty with live customer support
- 911 Calling and Text Alerts
- Free Mobile App
- 15 minute, easy set-up
- One-time $39.99 transfer fee to keep home phone number or choose your own number in most any available area code for free
- My Ooma online portal: Play messages, check call logs and control preferences online, from anywhere
Premier Service (one-time $99.99 purchase of Ooma Telo hardware plus $9.99 per month)
- Block telemarketers and other unwanted calls with personal, community and expanded blacklists
- Free calling to Canada
- Instant Second Line
- Voicemail-to-email forwarding
- Ring your home and mobile simultaneously
- Call forwarding
- Anonymous call blocking
- Enhanced caller ID
- Smart Home integrations (except Amazon Echo, which is part of Basic service)
Telemarketing and unwanted robocalls are a huge annoyance for any household with a home phone. Despite the best efforts consumers make to get on “Do Not Call” lists, the calls continue. This can be especially relevant to parents who may not want their children answering the phone to strangers. The Ooma Telo, when paired with Premier Service, combats unwanted telemarketing and robocalls through it’s blacklisting feature. In addition to being able to manually add up to 1,000 phone numbers to your personal blacklist (including the ability to block entire area codes, even toll free area codes), Ooma also features NoMoRobo and a Community Blacklist to literally wipe away unwanted calls. The Blacklisting feature is one of the many features that customers can take advantage of when they sign up for Premier Service.
With Ooma, you’re not just getting a great set of features for your phone, but your Ooma Telo can also seamlessly connect to and interact with your favorite smart home products like Amazon Echo, Nest, Phillip Hue and LIFX smart lightbulbs, and others, making your home safer and more convenient than before. For example:
- Receive a call when smoke or carbon monoxide is detected with the option to connect to local emergency services.
- Initiate a call or check messages with Amazon Echo’s Alexa voice assistant.
- Automatically turn on call forwarding when you leave home.
- Get incoming calls and voicemail notifications on an Apple Watch or Android Wear Watch.
- Get alerted of incoming phone call or voice mails visually with lights and know if it’s someone you know (Green) vs. someone you don’t (Red).
Now that you read all that, you want one don’t you?
Here’s the Giveaway Part:
Ooma Telo is offering my readers a sweepstakes! One lucky winner will win an Ooma Telo, 1 year of Premier Service, a Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide detector and
one LIFX and Philips Hue smart light bulbs! The brand has just informed us that the Philips Hue lightbulb has been removed from the sweepstakes, but has been replaced with a Nest Thermostat – valued at $249.00!
All you have to do is go to the Ooma Telo page and use the calculator to determine what you would save on your monthly phone bills in 3 years as well as how long it will take (in months) for Ooma to pay for itself. Then, leave the answers as a blog comment below by July 18, 2016! EASY PEASY! GOOD LUCK!
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only, 18 years of age or older.